National Drive Electric Week
Huntington Beach, CA
Sep 20, 2014
|Day:||Saturday, September 20, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Location:||Huntington Beach, CA
Matthew Harper - Mayor Huntington Beach
Joe Shaw - Mayor Pro Tempore
Ed Kjaer - SCE Director Transportation Electrification
Jeff Clark - 2 time Pikes Peak Champ
Kitty Adams - Executive Director, Adopt a Charger
Scott Dupont - Filmmaker, "What is The Electric Car"
Linda Nicholes - co-founder and past president of Plug In America
BMWi NA gifted Mayor Harper a $7500 Level 3 Public Charger for the City of Huntington Beach
Mitsubishi Motors North America donated $200 to Plug In America
Every Plug In model for sale in California was represented including Nissan Leaf, Porsche Panamera, Tesla Model S, BMW i3 & i8, Chevrolet Volt & Spark, Ford Focus EV, Fusion Energi & C-Max Energi, Toyota Plug In Prius & RAV4 EV, Fiat 500e, Smart ED, Cadillac ELR, Mitsubishi I-MIEV, Mercedes Benz B-Class, 17 models in all. Unreleased models were also represented including Kia Soul EV, Volkswagen eGolf and BYD e6. Never before accomplished, the largest Plug In expo ever!
81% ICE attendance
photo by: Tim Temple
Mayor Matthew Harper, Tom Penich(BMWi NA)
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- Kabc Electric Cars 09/20/2014
- KABC7 News Electric Vehicles Huntington Beach
- Electric cars get moment to shine in Huntington
- DriveElectricWeek DVmaster
- National Drive Electric Week Halo Halo with Kat Iniba
- LA18 News Part 2
- LA18 News part 1
- Dozens of Electric Cars You Can Drive Zap Into Surf City for Saturday's EV Fest
- Huntington Beach, CA National Drive Electric Week (podcast interview with City Captain Darren Schurig)
- Quiet cars arrive for National Drive Electric Week in Huntington
- Nissan celebrates with more than 60,000 U.S. LEAF owners during "National Drive Electric Week"
- National Drive Electric Week Gets Customers Charged Up
- National Drive Electric Week, 4 football fields worth, Plug In To Excitement!
- National Drive Electric Week: A Coast-to-Coast View
- National Drive Electric Week (and Huntington Beach Crazy)
- National Drive Electric Week – Sneak Peek At Huntington Beach “The Tipping Point” Event