National Drive Electric Week 2019 - Webinars
July 30: Organizing EV Test Drives
Join us to learn best practices on organizing electric vehicle (EV) test drives at your 2019 National Drive Electric Week event. Learn how to contact and encourage dealers to provide test drives at your event. You will also learn tips for creating a safe and fun driving route and event space.
As always, we'll save some time at the end for you to ask questions and get the answers you need.
Tuesday , July 30, 2019
8:30 - 9:30 am Pacific / 11:30 - 12:30 pm Eastern
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Engaging Public Officials: video slides
- Organizing a Great Event: video slides
- Drive Electric Earth Day - How to Participate: video slides
- Marketing Your Event, Ride and Drive Tips, and Other Resources: video slides
- Organizing a Ride and Drive Experience: video slides
- Engaging with Media: video slides
- The Roadmap to EV Adoption: video slides
- Engaging with Public Officials: video slides
- Organizing a Great 2018 Event: video slides
- Building an Electric Future Today: video slides
- How to Conduct a Successful Ride & Drive: video slides
- Generating Media Attention: video slides
- How to Engage with Elected Officials: video slides
- Event Resources and Fundraising
- Public Relations and Engaging Public Officials
- How to Deal with Dealers and Ride & Drive Best Practices