National Drive Electric Week 2019 - Webinars
August 27: Drive Electric Week: Engaging With Attendees
Join us to learn about tips and resources for educating attendees about electric vehicles. You will hear the most common questions to expect and suggestions for experts to invite to your event. Plug In America will demonstrate how their PlugStar tool can help attendees browse available EVs, purchase incentives, and charging stations.
As always, we'll save some time at the end for you to ask questions and get the answers you need.
Tuesday , August 27, 2019
9:00 - 10:00 am Pacific / 12:00 - 1:00 pm Eastern
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Organizing EV Test Drives: video slides
- Engaging Public Officials: video slides
- Organizing a Great Event: video slides
- Drive Electric Earth Day - How to Participate: video slides
- Marketing Your Event, Ride and Drive Tips, and Other Resources: video slides
- Organizing a Ride and Drive Experience: video slides
- Engaging with Media: video slides
- The Roadmap to EV Adoption: video slides
- Engaging with Public Officials: video slides
- Organizing a Great 2018 Event: video slides
- Building an Electric Future Today: video slides
- How to Conduct a Successful Ride & Drive: video slides
- Generating Media Attention: video slides
- How to Engage with Elected Officials: video slides
- Event Resources and Fundraising
- Public Relations and Engaging Public Officials
- How to Deal with Dealers and Ride & Drive Best Practices