National Drive Electric Week
Sep 28, 2013
|Day:||Saturday, September 28, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
Saline event had 15 cars including Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, Ford C-Max Energi, Prius Plug In, Think City, Austin Healey EV Conversion and Fiat Bertone EV conversion. Nissan North America participated in this event and informed visitors about their excellent EV offering, 2013 Nissan LEAF. Ann Arbor Nissan was our featured dealership. ClipperCreek displayed various charging units. Motors City Motors showcased another unique EV conversion, this time 1969 Austin Healey. The event was part of Saline Oktoberfest and attracted large number of visitors. Visitors familiarized themselves with various EVs, whereas some visitors came with the knowledge and were interested in seeing the vehicle in person and were interested to know real world experience before final purchase. Owners shared their EV ownership experience over fine Michigan beer. There was lot to do for owners here with Oktoberfest and everyone enjoyed their time. The event was a huge success.
photo by: MEAA and Michigan Tesla Owners
EVs at Saline Oktoberfest
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- Coopertalk joins in celebration of National Plug In Day
- Washtenaw CC Voice - Event Coverage
- Clean Energy Coalition: National Plug In Day in Ann Arbor
- CopperTalk Blog - National Plug-In Day: Fasten Your Seat Belts
- Ecology Center Built By Michigan Newsletter - National Plug-In Day Sept. 28 to highlight the fun factor of electric vehicles