National Drive Electric Week
Salem Electric Cars & Coffee Event
Sep 30, 2023
|Day:||Saturday, September 30, 2023 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||9:00 - 11:00 am PDT|
|Location:||633 7th St NW
Salem, OR 97304
Event ReportWe had a great turn out for our first EV cars and coffee event. There were a couple dozen members who brought their vehicles. Representatives from Power Auto Group, Skyline Ford and Mercedes-Benz and Acura of Salem were on hand to provide new buying options. We had two drawings participants could enter. We had a drawing for a new ChargePoint Homeflex level 2 charger (valued at $599) as well as a $50 bill credit drawing. There were giveaways for adults and children alike. Coffee, donuts and Matchbox EVs were really a big hit!
photo by: Tina Workman, Salem Electric
Salem Electric members exchanging valuable electric vehicle knowledge and experiences.
Who: EV owners and those interested in learning about EVs
What: SE Electric Cars and Coffee event
Where: Salem Electric – 633 7th St NW Salem OR 97304
When: Saturday, September 30, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
In celebration of National Drive Electric Week we would like to invite you to the first annual SE Electric Cars and Coffee event. Please join us to share our love of electric vehicles, caffeine and conversation. Bring your EV to this family friendly event to show your passion for driving electric and share your experience with others in the community. Salem Electric members will have an opportunity to win a ChargePoint HomeFlex Level 2 Charger!
Charger Drawing Eligibility Requirements
- The member must provide the make(s) and model(s) of the battery electric vehicle (BEV) or a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) registered at the service address. Low-speed neighborhood vehicles such as golf carts or GEM vehicles do not qualify.
- The charger must have access to Wi-Fi and activated within 90 days.
- The member must acknowledge that Salem Electric will have access to their ChargePoint charging data that will be used to help identify future EV initiatives.
- Installation must be in compliance with applicable local, county, and state code requirements.
- Members who are already enrolled in our EV charger program, and received a ChargePoint HomeFlex incentive are not eligible.
- Salem Electric employees and board members are not eligible.
If you plan to attend and showcase your vehicle, please contact Tina Workman at 503-316-2417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
There are currently 5 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Ford F-150 Lightning||1|
|Tesla Model Y||1|
Registered attendees report 53,550 electric miles driven.