National Drive Electric Week
Think Big about the Future of Movement
Oct 02, 2022
|Day:||Sunday, October 2, 2022|
|Time:||1:00 - 5:00 pm EDT|
|Location:||Northern Virginia Community College - Alexandria Campus
5000 Dawes Ave
Alexandria, VA 22311
Brought to you by Arlington's Initiative to Rethink Energy (AIRE), the Think Big About the Future of Movement event will showcase the latest electric vehicle and sustainable transportation technologies! Get inspired by seeing a variety of electric cars, scooters, bikes, police cars, buses and information on other alternative fuel technologies. The event will include an electric vehicle Ride and Drive hosted by Plug In America that will give attendees the chance to get first hand experience driving an electric vehicle. Games and learning opportunities for children will be available and is perfect for the entire family.
In case of rain we have you covered! The venue has a large covered parking area where we will shift event activities if required.
- Ride and Drive Hosted by Plug In America - Test drive an EV
- Hear presentations of local community and industry members sustainable transportation technologies, including Dr. Jennifer Gerbi, Acting Director of the Department of Energy (DOE) Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Test ride electric bikes, electric scooters and other technologies provided through Bike Arlington and its affiliates
- See latest EV types, including a Ford Lightning, Harley Davidson LiveWire and many others, including police cars and buses
- Children's educational booth including coloring station and giveaways
- Attendees can enter to win a Clipper Creek Level 2 Home Charger!
There are three ways to register for the event. You only need to choose one!
- Register to attend the event by clicking the "RSVP" button above
- Register to showcase your own EV by clicking the "Participate" button above
- Register to test drive or ride along in an EV here: RIDE and DRIVE REGISTRATION
Find out more about the event by visiting: Think Big About the Future of Movement.
Tweet #NDEW2022 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 309 attendees registered.
Expected Display Vehicles
|Harley Davidson LiveWire||2|
|Hyundai Ioniq 5||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||1|
|Ford F-150 Lightning||1|
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||1|
|Tesla Model 3||1|
|Tesla Model Y||1|
Registered attendees report 884,569 electric miles driven.