National Drive Electric Week
Electrics & Espresso Car Meet - SUPERCHARGED Edition
Sep 25, 2022
|Sunday, September 25, 2022 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.
|9:00 - 11:00 am EDT
|Starbucks @ Libbie Mill-Midtown
2363 Roux Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Event ReportWe "supercharged" our monthly car meet, Electrics & Espresso, for National Drive Electric Week. As a result, we had more cars on display and more people in attendance than at any meet held this year. We connected with both EV owners and those curious about the technology.
photo by: Drive Electric RVA
Drive Electric RVA had a wide variety of EVs on display for our 8th annual NDEW event, including a Tesla Model Y, BMW i4, Tesla Model S, Audi e-tron and Chevy Bolt.
Join Drive Electric RVA as we "supercharge" our Electrics & Espresso monthly car meet for National Drive Electric Week. We'll have the usual assortment of electric vehicles on display, plus we'll have some special additions
- Transportation Electrification Tailgate — Local nonprofits share their work in the EV advocacy space in Virginia
- Go Electric & Save educational display — Learn how EVs can save time, money, and the planet
- Electrified Diecast Drag Racing — Live races of the 1/64-scale variants of popular EVs
We will also be encouraging donations to two nonprofits that supported Puerto Ricans after the last major hurricane in 2017 devastated their home and are now helping them recover from the latest storm:
- Resilient Power Puerto Rico, which has funded community solar projects throughout the island to the fill the power needs of underserved communities.
- The Community Foundation of Puerto Rico, which has helped fund renewable energy projects over the years and has created a special relief fund to distribute money to other charities on the island that are assisting with recovery efforts
There are currently 18 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Ford Mustang Mach-E
|Audi Q4 e-tron quattro
|MINI Cooper SE Hardtop 2 Door
|Tesla Model 3
|Tesla Model S
|Tesla Model Y
Registered attendees report 252,445 electric miles driven.