Drive Electric Event
Drive Electric Poolesville Day Event
Sep 17, 2022
|Day:||Saturday, September 17, 2022|
|Time:||10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT|
|Location:||Town of Poolesville
19950 Fisher Ave
Poolesville, MD 20837
For the latest up to date information, check (after registering) our Event Driver and Vendor Information Planning Page: The Driver and Vendor Info Page
NOTE: It will be held on Saturday, September 17th, 2022!
Poolesville Green’s 2021 National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) Poolesville Day Electric Vehicle Show was a huge success again! With 260+ vehicles registered, we were the largest NDEW event out of 245+ events worldwide (based on registered vehicles). We expect even more visitors, more highlights, more big sponsors, manufacturers, and dealerships, more rides and drives, more give-a-ways, and more FUN this coming year! Let's make 2022 the biggest and best year ever. Come help us make it happen!
- To learn more about your EV and other EVs from real EV owners, from dealerships, and from manufacturers
- To share what you know with other EVers and with the general public (help them "Join the rEVolution")
- And most of all, to have Fun! Oh, and get free stuff.
- Anyone interested in getting event updates and changes.
- Plug-In Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Car Owners who love to show off their vehicles and to share with others: The more the merrier. (Free event shirt, "Swag Bag" and other goodies for Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships, first come, first served, while supplies last). Plus registered drivers only free drawings.
- Sponsors: We need sponsors to help make this the best NDEW event ever.
- Media: Please help us get the word out! Exclusive access! Pre-event demonstrations.
- Volunteers: We need the help (you get a T-shirt for that) :)
- ALL (Note: Only Sponsors, Volunteers, and EV / PHEV Car owners will get a FREE T-Shirt, but all can reserve one (for $18 donation)).
- Registering Multiple Vehicles: Bringing more than 1 Electric/Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle? Please register each (Note: Each registration will have to have its own email address, otherwise it will overwrite your 1st registration). Use a 2nd email address on a new registration or tell us home many vehicles you are bringing in the comment section, this helps in our event planning.
Why Register Now?
- You will be notified of any changes, additions, headliners, and of any related EV events,
- Registration helps us plan the event and to arrange for the correct number of T-Shirts and give-a-ways (Free to Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships). Note, we usually have a limited supply of t-shirts. Please sign up early and we will do our best to have enough.
- So please help us help you, EV owner or not, please register here and now.
- Not sure if you can make it? Register now anyway! That way you will know if there are any changes. We can remove your name later if you find you cannot attend (just send me a note).
- Showing early interest helps media and sponsors to gauge and encourage their participation.
- Click the blue REGISTER button at the top of this page and you'll be entered for a chance to win a $250 Visa gift card
Driver Drawing at 3:30 pm
* Information coming ...
* Information coming ...
We are non-profit and really need your help (note: donations are not required to participate). We are looking for sponsors (as little as $20 dollars on up). A fairly standard donation with most of the benefits starts at $250. Early donations of $250 or more will get your logo added to our event T-Shirts. The sooner you sponsor, the more your logos will show up on our websites, flyers, and other event media. Donations can be made through our website: http://poolesville.green/support-us/ (Click on "Donate Now"). Donations can also be made in terms of a valued gift to be used in drawings and raffles to our drivers and to our guests at the event. Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) to make arrangements for pickup or delivery of those types of donations. Register here to get the latest updates through our EV event email list and/or contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page).
Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) for info or to make special arrangements. Register here to get the latest updates. We can plan a "media day" prior to the event day, make arrangements. Check out events from prior years at Poolesville Green.
Any questions, contact through this site (after registering) or through http://Poolesville.Green
or direct email: use the Contact button near the top, under the Registration and Volunteer buttons.
A special Thank You to our 2021 Event Sponsors:
Bronze Level Sponsors
Become a Sponsor or Donor for our 2022 event at http://Poolesville.Green/support-us/ (and/or click on "Contact" the organizers of this event near the top of this page).
Tweet #NDEW2022 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 58 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||7|
|Hyundai Ioniq 5||2|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||2|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Ford F-150 Lightning||1|
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Tesla Model S||1|
|Tesla Model X||1|
|Tesla Model Y||1|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||1|
Registered attendees report 927,053 electric miles driven.