National Drive Electric Week
Will an EV Work for Me?
Oct 02, 2021
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location.|
|Day:||Saturday, October 2, 2021 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10:00 - 11:30 am HST|
|Recording:||view the recorded presentation.|
Cost of Ownership
- EV 101, virtual test drives, myth-busting - Kianiwai Jones (Director, Blue Planet Foundation)
- Hawaii EV Expert program - Steven Ingledue (Cutter Volvo Honolulu)
- Buying a used EV (video)
- EV Charging 101 - Nanette Vinton (Treasurer- Hawaii EV and President Tesla Hawaii Club)
- Charging in Hawaii - Tandy Tabata (Sr. Program Manager, Hawaiian Electric)
- EV Owners Panel - Owners from across the state with different EV charging situations.
photo by: Noel Morin
NDEW Hawaii 2021 - Owner Panel: Jean Campbell, Rita Ryan, Goran Rad, Marcus Reimel, David Aquino.
- EV Myth Busters
- EV 101 by Blue Planet Foundation
- Virtual Test Drive and Interview with EV Expert (Sales Consultant)
- EV Charging 101 by Hawaii EV Association
- EV Charging in Hawaii by Hawaiian Electric
- Panel Discussion of EV Owner Experiences
There are currently 26 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|BMW i3 REx||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Tesla Model 3||1|
|Tesla Model S||1|
|Toyota RAV4 Prime 4WD/AWD||1|
Registered attendees report 334,241 electric miles driven.