National Drive Electric Week
Sep 29, 2013
|Day:||Sunday, September 29, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||12PM - 4 PM|
|Location:||The Franklin Insitute
222 N 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Congressman Chaka Fattah, Musician Rick Denzien, Debra Lee, and Michael Ronstadt; Global Climate Presenter Richard Whiteford
photo by: Renew America Roadtrip
Congressman Chaka Fattah, Dr. Dennis Wint - CEO Franklin Institute, Renew America Roadtrip's Tesla Roadster, Exton Nissan's Leaf.
Here is some detail on the exhibitors who will be in the Harcourt Room
- Tesla Science Club
- Vehicle-Solar-Grid - NSF grant project integrating renewable and vehicle-to-grid
- Mage Solar - Cost effective solar solutions
- EEVC - Eastern Electric Vehicle Club - Part of the Electric Auto Association National Organization
- Advanced Solar Industries / Sunpower, Solar rebate offer for Ford/Nissan owners - charge your car with solar
- Fred Beans - EVs from Ford, GM, Nissan, and Mitsubishi
- Energy Conscious LLC - residential renewable microgrids
- Renew America Roadtrip - event organizer - Take the Green Challenge and win a ride in a Tesla Roadster
- PECO Energy Programs
- Enterprise Car Share - did you know you can share an EV?
Here are the EVs and assignments (still two slots to fill)
- Nissan Leaf, Fred Beans - John K.
- Ford Energi - Fred Beans - Gary C.
- Ford CMAX - Fred Beans - Gary C.
- Toyota Rav 4 EV - Mel S.
- Ford Ranger EV - Jared S.
- Tesla Model S - TJ K.
- Chevy Volt, John M - inverter - EVPP deputy
- Nissan Leaf, Rick Denzien & Debra Lee - inverter
- Chevy Volt 2012 - Dennis R - EVPP deputy
- Tesla Model S - Ramon A.
- Model S - Vladimir M - EVPP deputy
- Nissan Leaf 2012 - Michael B.
- Nissan Leaf 2013 - Michael R.
- Chevy Volt 2011 - Larry C.
[Left of steps, Right to Left]
- Karma Fisker - Don
- Nissan Leaf, Marian J. - exhibit only
- Tesla Roadster 2012 - Lizann C.
- Nissan Leaf - Rick Cornielle - EVPP chief
[Right of steps, Left to Right]
- Tesla Roadster 2009 - RAR/Craner
- Exton Nissan Charger Mockup ***Site for Fattah/Wint Plug In demo / Ribbon Cutting
- Podium with mic / PA for Fattah / Wint
- Nissan Leaf - Exton Nissan - Chris C.
- Consolidated Solar Charger - Chris M
- Tesla Model S signature - Tom K.
CHARGING NOT PROVIDED/GUARANTEED
- While there are two Level-II chargers and a solar level I charger right at the Franklin, we cannot reserve or guarantee the former and the latter is allocated to demonstrations. There are many level IIs in the area, or please try to arrive charged as best as possible.
There are currently 53 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||8|
|Tesla Model S||5|
|Ford Ranger EV (1997-2003)||1|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||1|
Registered attendees report electric miles driven.
In the News…