National Drive Electric Week
Sep 25, 2021
|Day:||Saturday, September 25, 2021|
|Time:||10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT|
|Location:||Perkinson Center for the Arts & Education
11810 Centre Street
Chester, VA 23831
All attendees and volunteers are required to wear face masks whenever they are within six feet of another person at all National Drive Electric Week 2021 events. Please see this information about how to improve how your mask protects you. For more information, see our in-person event safety requirements.
In the market for a new car? Curious about the Teslas and other electric vehicles
you’ve seen at your neighbor’s house or the parking garage at your job?
Drive Electric RVA will have Central Virginia’s largest display of electric vehicles on Sep. 25 in the parking lot of the Perkinson Center in Chester Village, plus an electric bike and scooter corral and ride-and-drives. In addition, we plan to offer activities throughout the day containing both online and in-person components:
- Three opportunities to play games and win prizes
- 10th anniversary screening of “Revenge of the Electric Car” documentary — Introduced by Paul Scott, co-founder of Plug In America
- Panel discussions with local and national experts — “EV Mythbusting” and “Building a New (and Better) Model for Transportation”
- Children’s activities, including a LEGO display and play area
- EV Experience educational exhibits
Tweet #NDEW2021 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 70 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||9|
|MINI Cooper SE Hardtop 2 Door||2|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Tesla Model Y||1|
Registered attendees report 846,079 electric miles driven.
In the News…