National Drive Electric Week
3rd Annual Electric Vehicle Festival - El Paso, TX
El Paso, TX
Sep 25, 2021
|Day:||Saturday, September 25, 2021 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||9:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT|
|Location:||Sunland Park Mall
750 Sunland Park Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
Eco El Paso is proud to partner with National Drive Electric Week to host our 3rd Annual National Drive Electric Week Festival 2021 celebrating Electric Vehicles.
To answer questions from motorists who are considering flipping the switch on an EV purchase, Eco El Paso and the Rio Grande Electric Auto Association (RGEAA) will host a free EV showcase as part of National Drive Electric Week (NDEW). National Drive Electric Week, September 25 - October 3, 2021, is a nationwide celebration to raise awareness of the many benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. They are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than gasoline vehicles, are better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Are you considering going electric? Come talk to owners who have successfully done so!
Each year, National Drive Electric Week includes hundreds of events in communities across the United States and around the world.
Join us for an EV event on Saturday, September 25, 2021, at Sunland Park Mall near the food court and movie theater entrance parking lot.
- Sunland Park Mall: 750 Sunland Park Dr., El Paso, TX 79912 from 9 am to 1 pm Mountain Time Zone
Saturday’s showcase will feature the following:
- Electric Vehicles from owners who use them every day in the El Paso region and have logged thousands of driving hours locally.
- Representatives from El Paso Electric will be available to answer questions about their special rate structure for EV chargers as well as share the EVs that are part of their fleet.
- Solar Smart Living, a local solar company certified to install home and work EV charger stations.
- Local dealers can introduce you to their partial and full EV options.
Each year, Eco El Paso partners with NDEW to host an event in El Paso to educate the public about Electric Vehicles from local EV owners who drive them every day. This is a great way to learn about EV's with no pressure to buy and creates an informal setting to learn more, ask questions, and possibly test drive an EV if the owners will allow it. See you soon El Paso!
There are currently 69 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||5|
|Tesla Model Y||3|
|Volvo XC40 Recharge twin||2|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
Registered attendees report 155,550 electric miles driven.