National Drive Electric Week
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 03, 2020
|Day:||Saturday, October 3, 2020|
|Time:||10 AM to 2 PM|
333 S. Valley View Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107
National Drive Electric Week - Las Vegas will feature an electric car rally event at Springs Preserve museum on Saturday, October 3rd from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Plug-in electric cars will gather in the museum parking lot near a photovoltaic solar panel canopy that tracks the sun and provides power to nearby ChargePoint stations. Four SAE J1772 AC Level 2 plugs are available to refuel visiting electric cars from electricity generated by sunshine.
Because of COVID-19 restrictions by Center for Disease Control (CDC), the staging of this year's event will include social distancing requirements throughout the format:
1. Facial masks are required for all attendees and vendors.
2. Six-foot distancing will be observed and marked with regard to exhibit tables, vehicle parking spaces, and attendee interaction.
3. Total attendees at the event will be capped at 40 people at any given time during the four-hour period.
4. Hand sanitizer dispensers, paper towels and cleaning supplies will be available at each exhibit table during the event.
5. Contactless trash containers will also be provided.
6. Refreshments will be available in individually sealed containers at self-help tables.
7. When the ChargePoint stations are used to recharge an electric car, the plug and handle on each charging cable will be wiped down and sanitized between each vehicle charging session.
7. Admission to the Springs Preserve museum parking lot will be limited only to the private event attendees, within an area that will be cordoned off with stanchions.
8. A dedicated security guard will help maintain traffic flow and headcount limits at the parking lot entrance.
National Drive Electric Week 2020 - Las Vegas is being sponsored by NV Energy, the Las Vegas Electric Vehicle Association and the Sierra Club Toiyabe Chapter, with support from Las Vegas Tesla Owners, Citizens Climate Lobby, Nevada Conservation League, and other local organizations who will be staging exhibit booths during the gathering.
Come join the celebration and help us build a sustainable future for Nevada!
Tweet #NDEW2020 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 34 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||4|
|Tesla Model S||3|
|BMW i3 REx||2|
|Chevy Spark EV||2|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||2|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Tesla Model X||1|
Registered attendees report 717,525 electric miles driven.