National Drive Electric Week
Oklahoma City, OK
Oct 03, 2020
|Day:||Saturday, October 3, 2020|
|Time:||11am - 1pm|
Bob Howard Chevrolet
13130 Broadway Ext
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
NATIONAL DRIVE ELECTRIC WEEK CENTRAL OKLAHOMA – POKER RUN
Thank you for registering to be a part of the EV Poker Run. The specifics of this event are listed below:
Event Date: October 3, 2020
Event Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Starting Point: Bob Howard Chevrolet: 13130 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK, 73114
Each participant will draw a card at each of the five stops which will be validated on a score card. There will only be ONE card per vehicle. The winning hand will be determined be standard poker hand rankings. There are no prizes for speed; it is not a race.
Poker Run Stops:
· Second Stop: AAA Tire & Auto Service: 1701 S Broadway, Edmond, OK 73013
· Third Stop: OnCue #105, 800 S Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034
· Fourth Stop: Francis Energy University Plaza Charging Station (Target Parking Lot): 1200 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034
· Fifth (FINAL) Stop: University of Central Oklahoma Chargepoint Charging Station: 100 N University Dr, Edmond, OK 73034 (see note on exact location below)
Prizes will be announced at the final stop, the UCO parking lot on the corner of North University Dr. and E Campbell St. The parking lot is next to the Baha’i Center, whose address is 321 E Campbell St, Edmond, OK 73034 (corner of North University Dr. and E Campbell St.). BISON SUPERBIKES will be offering test drives at the final stop.
General information for participants
· Participants should enter no later than the start time of the Poker Run at 11:00.
· Each stop will be identified with signage and staff.
· Charging stations are located at stopping points along the route should charging be needed; however, we encourage a full charge prior to the event.
· A winner will be announced at the fifth and final stop. All participants should arrive at the final stop no later than 1:00 pm.
· The driver with the best five card stud poker hand will win a $200 cash gift card. Additional prizes will be available for 2nd and 3rd place.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority, BISON SUPERBIKES, Bob Howard Chevrolet, University of Central Oklahoma, OnCue and AAA
Tweet #NDEW2020 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 4 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
Registered attendees report 26,500 electric miles driven.