National Drive Electric Week
Knoxville • Sep 26, 2020
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location due to Coronavirus issues.|
|Day:||Saturday, September 26, 2020|
|Organized In:||Knoxville, TN|
|Topics:||Cost of Ownership
Local Public Charging
The Knoxville Electric Vehicle Association (KEVA) is hosting a virtual event for NDEW. We'll present multiple webinars tailored to meet your interests. Sessions will last 30 minutes to an hour. Live streaming will include time for questions and answers. Recorded streams will be archived so that you can view them at your leisure. We also plan to have a link to post questions offline. Webinars will cover the following topics:
- Welcome/Kickoff with a general introduction, EV 101 basics, and a virtual test drive of a 2020 Audi eTron Sportback complements of Audi Knoxville.
- Batteries and Charging with an overview of batteries and battery terminology, car charging ports, charging at home, and charging on the road.
- EVs in the Used Car Market, how to find them, and the owners' experiences.
- Road Trips covering trip planning, range anxiety, and the EV experience on the road.
- Future of Electric Trucks, what's coming and when.
- Tesla Model 3 Virtual Test Drive with a first-time EV driver.
- EV Customs and Conversions featuring experiences from KEVA members in converting ICE vehicles, EV kits, and custom car development.
- Electric Motorcycles/Motor Scooters, eBikes, and eScooters
This information will be updated as the topics and scheduling are finalized.
Tweet #NDEW2020 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 7 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model X||1|
Registered attendees report 62,253 electric miles driven.