National Drive Electric Week
Richmond • Oct 01, 2020
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location due to Coronavirus issues.|
|Day:||Thursday, October 1, 2020|
|Time:||1 pm to 3 pm|
|Topics:||Cost of Ownership
Local Public Charging
Please Join Us for Our First Virtual National Drive Electric Week Event.
- Attendees are automatically entered into prize drawings with winners announced throughout the webinar
- EV Owners will share the benefits of ownership
- Vehicle Show and Tell
- Gain Direct Access to EV vehicle and charging station funding and Rebate Resources
- Learn How to fund work place or curbside EV Charging
- Learn about the numerous city of Richmond public and private EV charging hubs and clean air initiatives
Everyone is Welcomed!
Tweet #NDEW2020 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 48 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Ford Fusion Energi||2|
|Tesla Model 3||2|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||1|
|Toyota Prius Prime||1|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||1|
Registered attendees report 300,117 electric miles driven.