National Drive Electric Week
Sep 21, 2014
|Day:||Sunday, September 21, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||11:00 AM to 0500 PM|
|Location:||Annapolis City Dock
Annapolis, MD 21401
It was a great event with many drivers card including the BMW I3 , the Mercedes B class electric, a Tesla roadster,one Porsche 914 conversion and many others. The venue always has a lot or people as well as those that specifically came to view the electric cars.
photo by: Paul Jorgensen
General view of the cars
Interested in Electric Plug-in and Hybrid Vehicles?
• Electric cars including the Honda Fit Electric, Tesla Model S, Think City, Smart Electric Drive, and some custom conversions
• See Plug-in Hybrids including the Ford C-Max Energi and Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Prius Plug-in
• See electric bicycles, motorcycles and electric vehicle accessories
• Talk with owners about their experiences with their vehicles
• Learn about EV costs, charging, why they are different, and the future for EVs
Annapolis City Dock -- Sunday September 21, 2014 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
There are currently 47 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||5|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||3|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||2|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||2|
Registered attendees report 357,534 electric miles driven.