National Drive Electric Week
Sep 21, 2014
|Day:||Sunday, September 21, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||11:00 AM to 0500 PM|
|Location:||Annapolis City Dock
Annapolis, MD 21401
It was a great event with many drivers card including the BMW I3 , the Mercedes B class electric, a Tesla roadster,one Porsche 914 conversion and many others. The venue always has a lot or people as well as those that specifically came to view the electric cars.
photo by: Paul Jorgensen
General view of the cars
All attendees and volunteers are required to wear face masks whenever they are within six feet of another person at all National Drive Electric Week 2022 events. Please see this information about how to improve how your mask protects you. For more information, see our in-person event safety requirements..
Interested in Electric Plug-in and Hybrid Vehicles?
• Electric cars including the Honda Fit Electric, Tesla Model S, Think City, Smart Electric Drive, and some custom conversions
• See Plug-in Hybrids including the Ford C-Max Energi and Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Prius Plug-in
• See electric bicycles, motorcycles and electric vehicle accessories
• Talk with owners about their experiences with their vehicles
• Learn about EV costs, charging, why they are different, and the future for EVs
Annapolis City Dock -- Sunday September 21, 2014 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
There are currently 47 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||5|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||3|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||2|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||2|
Registered attendees report 357,534 electric miles driven.