National Drive Electric Week
Lake Oswego, OR
Sep 21, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 21, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10 AM - 2 PM|
|Location:||Oswego Heritage House
398 10th st
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Event ReportHere is a local news article about the event. https://pamplinmedia.com/lor/48-news/439274-351555-the-way-of-the-future
Just like most NDEW event, this event has inspired a bunch of people to go electric on their next vehicle, but this community also expressed interest in doing more and finding ways to set up educational displays for electric vehicles in the local library to encourage others to go electric as well.
Become aware of the 40 currently-available EV models, including SUVs and many cars with a 250+ mile range
- Take a test drive and discover how much fun EV’s are to drive
- Chat with Lake Oswego EV owners who will bring their own cars to show
- Discuss options with local dealers
- Discover how EV’s can save you money (can be 70% less to operate and maintain)
- Learn about Federal and State of Oregon financial incentives of up to $10,000
- Get a list of the growing number of EV chargers close by and around the state
- Check out new electric bikes
- 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- 2019 Nissan LEAF
- 2017 Honda Clarity
- And more...
There are currently 62 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||4|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||2|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
Registered attendees report 218,523 electric miles driven.