National Drive Electric Week
Sep 14, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 14, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||10am to 1pm|
Beverly High School
100 Sohier Rd
Beverly, MA 01915
photo by: Sean Leach
Beverly's 2019 National Drive Electric Week and Sustainability Fair well underway!
Come celebrate National Drive Electric Week with us at the historic Dr. John W. Coleman Greenergy Park solar field at Beverly High School, September 14th 2019 from 10AM to 1PM. The event is 100% free, and will be up and running rain or shine.
Our event will include the following activities:
- Test drive electric cars from all of the major manufacturers, including Nissan, Tesla, Jaguar, Chevy, Hyundai, and others
- Learn about charging electric vehicles from ChargePoint
- Speak with local EV owners about living with an electric vehicle, and check out their personal cars
- Meet Rich Rebuilds from the Electrified Garage, and see "Dolores", the Tesla Model S Rich built from two salved Model S
- Check out "Last Mile" electric vehicles like electric scooters and e-bikes
- Visit with local renewable and sustainability groups
- Learn how to save money in your own home by going solar, installing heat pumps, performing energy audits, and more
- Come see an interactive display of how to charge an electric vehicle with the power of the sun, brought to you by ReVision Energy and ChargePoint.
- Tour the historic Greenergy Park solar field, the last of the fully operational solar sites constructed by President Carter back in the 1980s
- And a whole lot more!
We encourage everyone to come and check it out, even if you aren't in the market for an EV anytime soon.
See you on September 14th!
There are currently 97 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||12|
|Tesla Model S||3|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||2|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||1|
|Honda Clarity Battery Electric||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Hyundai KONA Electric||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Toyota Prius Prime||1|
Registered attendees report 660,100 electric miles driven.