National Drive Electric Week
Sep 14, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 14, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||10am to 3pm|
11700 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Event ReportGreat turn out for Drive Electric Cincinnati.
Many motivated owners showed off their variety of electric cars including Chevy, Nissan, BMW, Tesla, Cadillac, Honda, Kia, Mitsubishi and Smart for-two
Special education and appearances were made by the Garage OTR and Workhorse electric vehicles.
The Garage OTR provided free rides on electric Segways, bikes, minicars and scooters, all electric!
In addition Workhorse electric vehicles and drones provided education and free rides in their 450cubic ft electric van.
Thanks to all passionate EV participants who contributed to this EV event.
photo by: Mary Ellen McCullough
Bolt, Leaf, Model S and others included in this picture.
ELECTRIC CAR SHOW
FREE RIDES AND DRIVES
10 AM TO 3 PM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2019
Tri-County Mall Parking Lot
Next to BJs Brewhouse
Corner of Kemper and Princeton Pike
Meet many happy EV owners and hear why they love their cars
Experience first hand what you are missing out on
EVs are awesome, come and see why!
Vehicles registered: BMW I3Rex BMW I8 BMW 530e
Cadillac ELR Chevy Bolt Chevy Volt
Chrysler Pacifica Jaguar I-Pace
Nissan Leaf Smart Fortwo electric drive
Tesla Model S Tesla Model 3 Tesla Model X
Workhorse NGEN Delivery Van
SPECIAL GUEST: THE GARAGE OTR, HOME OF SEGWAY OF CINCINNATI
BRING THE KIDS FOR FREE RIDES ON SEGWAYS, ELECTRIC BIKES AND SCOOTERS
RAIN OUT DATE : SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21ST
10 AM TO 3PM
EV maintenance tips:
1. Rotate the tires every 5000 miles
2. Top off the windshield wiper fluid and change the windshield wipers when needed
3. Change the cabin air filter once a year and keep the car clean
4. Schedule free software updates when you're sleeping and they will be ready for you in the morning
5. Never worry about your brakes thanks to regenerative braking
6. Theres nothing else to do, it's really that simple. EVs are computers on wheels.
7. Say goodbye to oil changes, radiators, anti-freeze, exhaust systems, catalytic convertors, spark plugs, alternators, water pumps, brake jobs and more!
1. Where to charge
2. How to navigate long trips and alleviate range anxiety
3. How regenerative braking slows the vehicle down without using the brakes
1. BMW of Cincinnati North
2. Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
3. Jake Sweeney Chevrolet
4. Workhorse Group
5. Jaguar Land Rover Cincinnati
There are currently 98 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||8|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||4|
|BMW i3 REx||2|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Tesla Model X||2|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Kia Soul EV||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Smart fortwo electric drive||1|
Registered attendees report 789,157 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- The World’s Oceans Are Poised To Unleash “Misery On A Global Scale”
- Tesla Model 3 Performance Blows By Corvette At Pokono Raceway
- Alaska just had the most ridiculous summer. That's a red flag for the planet.
- Tesla Has Single-Handedly Changed People's Perception Of EVs
- Tesla’s reliability praised by Jay Leno who now sees electric cars as ‘the future’
- U.S. Postal Service Delays New Mail Truck Choice to 2020
- McDonald’s In Sweden Serving Up EV Chargers With Its Big Macs
- University of Georgia Orders 20 Electric Buses from Proterra
- Porsche unveils Taycan electric car: up to 280 miles of range and as stunning as the concept
- Tesla Model 3 becomes one of the best-selling cars in the UK — not just electric
- Survey: Range, cost, infrastructure sum up why shoppers avoid EVs
- Best deals on plug-in, hybrid, and electric cars for August 2019
- 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV gets 259 miles of range, nudges past Kona Electric
- EV tax credit will drop again for Chevrolet Bolt EV October 1
- Ads from Ford tackle EV misconceptions, amid electric push
- Why the Porsche Taycan electric car won't have one-pedal driving
- 2020 Porsche Taycan electric car: Seven things we didn't expect
- 2020 Porsche Taycan preview: Fast, electric, expensive
- Plugging in Pacifica Hybrid: City drive review of its 32-mile electric range
- Superchargers at the Strip: Tesla rolls out first entire V3 station in Las Vegas
- Harley-Davidson Livewire electric motorcycle range, performance specs revealed
- Pence Boosts Hopes In Lordstown, Workhorse Stock With Comments On Idled GM Plant
- Tesla Pickup truck is ‘close’ to ready for unveiling, ‘magic is in final details’
- America’s first fast and affordable 45 mph electric scooter is finally here
- RadWagon electric cargo bike review — how are good e-bikes this affordable?
- India to add 5,000+ electric buses in 65 cities in ongoing massive EV push
- Billions earmarked for EV charging stations and reducing emissions in bipartisan highway bill
- Tesla Model 3 adds another 5-star safety rating to its collection
- Review: 2019 Zero FXS is the low cost electric motorcycle field’s best kept secret
- Tesla vehicles are about 90% less likely to be stolen than average car
- Yellow Cab Getting 10 Tesla Model 3s In Columbus, Ohio
- Tesla Model X Vs Range Rover: Which Is The Better Choice?