National Drive Electric Week
Sep 14, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 14, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
Event ReportGreat turn out for Drive Electric Cincinnati.
Many motivated owners showed off their variety of electric cars including Chevy, Nissan, BMW, Tesla, Cadillac, Honda, Kia, Mitsubishi and Smart for-two
Special education and appearances were made by the Garage OTR and Workhorse electric vehicles.
The Garage OTR provided free rides on electric Segways, bikes, minicars and scooters, all electric!
In addition Workhorse electric vehicles and drones provided education and free rides in their 450cubic ft electric van.
Thanks to all passionate EV participants who contributed to this EV event.
photo by: Mary Ellen McCullough
Bolt, Leaf, Model S and others included in this picture.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- The World’s Oceans Are Poised To Unleash “Misery On A Global Scale”
- Tesla Model 3 Performance Blows By Corvette At Pokono Raceway
- Alaska just had the most ridiculous summer. That's a red flag for the planet.
- Tesla Has Single-Handedly Changed People's Perception Of EVs
- Tesla’s reliability praised by Jay Leno who now sees electric cars as ‘the future’
- U.S. Postal Service Delays New Mail Truck Choice to 2020
- McDonald’s In Sweden Serving Up EV Chargers With Its Big Macs
- University of Georgia Orders 20 Electric Buses from Proterra
- Porsche unveils Taycan electric car: up to 280 miles of range and as stunning as the concept
- Tesla Model 3 becomes one of the best-selling cars in the UK — not just electric
- Survey: Range, cost, infrastructure sum up why shoppers avoid EVs
- Best deals on plug-in, hybrid, and electric cars for August 2019
- 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV gets 259 miles of range, nudges past Kona Electric
- EV tax credit will drop again for Chevrolet Bolt EV October 1
- Ads from Ford tackle EV misconceptions, amid electric push
- Why the Porsche Taycan electric car won't have one-pedal driving
- 2020 Porsche Taycan electric car: Seven things we didn't expect
- 2020 Porsche Taycan preview: Fast, electric, expensive
- Plugging in Pacifica Hybrid: City drive review of its 32-mile electric range
- Superchargers at the Strip: Tesla rolls out first entire V3 station in Las Vegas
- Harley-Davidson Livewire electric motorcycle range, performance specs revealed
- Pence Boosts Hopes In Lordstown, Workhorse Stock With Comments On Idled GM Plant
- Tesla Pickup truck is ‘close’ to ready for unveiling, ‘magic is in final details’
- America’s first fast and affordable 45 mph electric scooter is finally here
- RadWagon electric cargo bike review — how are good e-bikes this affordable?
- India to add 5,000+ electric buses in 65 cities in ongoing massive EV push
- Billions earmarked for EV charging stations and reducing emissions in bipartisan highway bill
- Tesla Model 3 adds another 5-star safety rating to its collection
- Review: 2019 Zero FXS is the low cost electric motorcycle field’s best kept secret
- Tesla vehicles are about 90% less likely to be stolen than average car
- Yellow Cab Getting 10 Tesla Model 3s In Columbus, Ohio
- Tesla Model X Vs Range Rover: Which Is The Better Choice?