National Drive Electric Week
Sep 21, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 21, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
A few quick highlights on Drive The Future Atlanta 2019 Event & Mixer
- Drive The Future Atlanta Mixer: Attended by City of Atlanta Dir of Resilience & Dir of Sustainability, EV Influencers & Fleet Managers
- Drive The Future Atlanta - The 2nd Largest Electric Vehicle event in the country
- The most diverse EV event in the country
- Eco-Friendly Vehicle Washes provided by Cox Automotive & Ride Kleen
- 36 Different Makes + Models with vehicles at $6K and up including Electric Bus, Bikes etc...
- Attended by Clark Howard - CNN
- North American public debut of the Porsche Taycan Turbo S - First time seen in the world
- Electric Vehicles that have driven 6.8 Million electric miles
- Ride and Drive results - 88% of participants are much more likely to consider an EV as their next purchase and 92% had a better overall opinion of EVs
photo by: Nicole Trusty, Photographer
Drive The Future Atlanta attendees admiring the 2020 Porsche Taycan - this is the first time it has been on display in the United as there are only 2 models in the World.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.