National Drive Electric Week
Sep 21, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 21, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||3p - 7p|
Lenox Square Mall
3393 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Drive The Future Atlanta Mixer: Attended by City of Atlanta Dir of Resilience & Dir of Sustainability, EV Influencers & Fleet Managers
- Drive The Future Atlanta - The 2nd Largest Electric Vehicle event in the country
- The most diverse EV event in the country
- Eco-Friendly Vehicle Washes provided by Cox Automotive & Ride Kleen
- 36 Different Makes + Models with vehicles at $6K and up including Electric Bus, Bikes etc...
- Attended by Clark Howard - CNN
- North American public debut of the Porsche Taycan Turbo S - First time seen in the world
- Electric Vehicles that have driven 6.8 Million electric miles
- Ride and Drive results - 88% of participants are much more likely to consider an EV as their next purchase and 92% had a better overall opinion of EVs
photo by: Nicole Trusty, Photographer
Drive The Future Atlanta attendees admiring the 2020 Porsche Taycan - this is the first time it has been on display in the United as there are only 2 models in the World.
Drive The Future Atlanta
is the SouthEast's Premier Electric Vehicle Event showing a diverse array of EVs at all price points
What is Drive The Future Atlanta?
Drive The Future Atlanta is the largest event in the Southeast focused on educating and engaging attendees on the benefits of Electric Transportation. This FREE, brand-neutral event features electric vehicle owners and enthusiasts who will be displaying their vehicles and talking with attendees sharing their real world EV experiences.
Why You Should Attend?
As the country's auto manufacturers move towards electrifying their vehicles, there has been a lot of questions about this new technology. This event will address many of the questions area consumers may have. If you are new to this technology or if you are already an owner - this event is perfect for you. Connect with the most knowledgable EV enthusiasts in the area. Everyone will walk away with more info than they came with. We will have a wide array of vehicles including: Tesla, Chevy, Porsche, Nissan, Fiat, BMW, Kia, Electric Motorcycles, EScooters, Ford, Audi, Jaguar, Fisker, Custom Electric Conversions and more.
Drive The Future Atlanta - Surface Parking Lot (Near Valet, Nike Store & Cheesecake Factory)
Saturday, September 21, 2019 : 3p - 7p (Vehicle Staging will begin at 2p)
Who Should Attend:
- If you are interested in learning more about EVs
- If you are thinking of potentially purchasing an EV this is the event for you. All the current brands will be represented.
- If you enjoy Cars, Scooters, Motorcycles, Technology or you just enjoy meeting new people
Registration EV Owners
- If you are a current EV owner that wants to learn from other EV owners whom have been driving electric vehicles for decades.
- Registering Your Vehicles: EV Drivers please register your vehicle. If you have more than one vehicle you can register more than one (register them individually, each registration will require a separate Email address).
- Those registered to display their vehicles will receive updates about vehicle staging times / staging location etc....
- All vehicles that registered for staging will have to be those registered to stage their cars and
Register Now By Clicking The Register Button Top Left of This Page
- This will provide you with up to the minute details and updates regarding the event. Event registrants will be notified of all event updates.
- Not sure if you can make it?? Register anyway! Upon notification of you not being able to attend the event. We will update your info.
Facebook page: @Facebook.com/DriveTheFutureATL
This is a convenient way to communicate out to attendees as well. Please go to our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Support The Event/Sponsorship:
Many thanks to our sponsor Electrify America!
This is a FREE event put on by volunteers, If you are interested in supporting this event, please feel free to reach out to us about sponsorship. You can make a donation to our 501c3.
Contact us by clicking the contact button at top of this page. We will have media kits on hand for Digital / Television / Print & Radio.
There are currently 768 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||85|
|Tesla Model S||55|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||31|
|Tesla Model X||12|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||6|
|BMW i3 REx||5|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||5|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||5|
|Chevy Spark EV||4|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||3|
|Kia Soul EV||3|
|Ford Focus Electric||2|
|Kia Niro Electric||2|
|BMW X5 iPerformance||1|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Kia Optima Plug In||1|
|Mercedes GLE 550e||1|
|Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV||1|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||1|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||1|
Registered attendees report 6,814,887 electric miles driven.