National Drive Electric Week
Sep 21, 2014
|Day:||Sunday, September 21, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Kaiser Permanente Farmers Market
8800 Ming Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93309
photo by: Ollie at ElectricCarPledge.com
Electric Vehicle Festival Attendees
The event will be held in Bakersfield. CA as part of National Drive Electric Week on Sunday, September 21st (9am to 2pm) in conjunction with the Kaiser Permanente and The Hens Roost @ Haggin Oaks Farmers Market.
The EV Festival and Meet-Up will include:
1. See the lastest EVs available now. Talk to current EV owners and learn the benefits of owning your own EV.
2. EV Owner Meet-Up - Talk EVs with other EV drivers.
All EV owners will receive a *Perks For Plug-Ins Gift Basket - ($72.50 Value!) includes:
National Drive Electric Week Drawstring Backpack, Water Bottle and Sticker
Burrito or Taco from Martin's Meats, Catering and Deli Market
Car Wash from Cruz Thru Express Car Wash
Coffee or Tea from DrinkJavitaCoffee.com
Pastry from Windowsill Pie Co.
No Sweat Salsa from Granville Farm
Healthy Juice from Apple Sherrill Orchards Healthy Juice
Honey from Tinney Family Bees
...plus more goodies!
To receive your Free Gift Basket, you must register and email your Name, Make/Model/Year to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Limited quantities on some items so it's first come, first serve.)
*Qualified plug-in electric vehicles (any year): BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, Chevy Spark EV, Tesla Model S, Tesla Roadster, Karma Fisker, Ford Fusion Energi, Ford Focus EV, Mitsubishi i-Miev, Golf E, SmartForTwo EV, Fiat 500e, Kia Soul EV, Cadillac ELR, Toyota Prius Plug-In, Toyota RAV4 EV, Honda Accord PHEV and any 100% EV conversion.
3. Great giveaways and prizes for all!
4. EV Rebates and Tax Incentives explained.
5. EV Pet Photo Contest - Bring your EV and favorite pet, take a picture to be entered into a contest to win great prizes, including Gift Certificates from pet stores.
6. EV Charging Stations for Businesses and Workplace Education by ChargePoint and eVgo.
7. Solar Expo by SunPower, Solar City and EIG Solar Consulting
National Drive Electric Week Supporters and Attendees:
San Joaquin Valley Electric Vehicle Partnership
There are currently 13 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||2|
Registered attendees report 32,000 electric miles driven.