National Drive Electric Week
San Diego, CA
Sep 14, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 14, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Location:||San Diego, CA
- Approximately 3,300 people registered to attended and participated in this year’s event making it the largest crowd to attend EV Day in San Diego yet!
- The event registration system got an upgrade to a streamlined, electronic system that eliminated paper.
- Customers loved the shorter check-in process and how going paperless fit in with the event’s focus on sustainability.
- Keeping on theme with going green, food vendors incorporated sustainability into their menus and materials.
- The New Children’s Museum hosted an interactive exhibit and fun activities for the young and young at heart.
- The Ride & Drive portion of the event set another record! The event included 45 EVs and 14 different models leading to approximately 2,600 EV experiences.
- Two radio stations attended to cover the event and play music throughout the event.
- New EVs weren’t the only items finding new homes. A local dog rescue hosted an adoption booth and while it’s still early to tell the final results, at least one happy pup found a new home.
- EV Day included about 30 booths including local clean air and transportation partners in the community.
photo by: Lauren Radack Photography
EV Day 2019
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.