National Drive Electric Week
Sep 20, 2014
|Day:||Saturday, September 20, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
We had the pleasure of hosting Zan Dubin-Scott in the trailing vehicle and to present at the announcement of the World Record. Tom Gage, the now president of EVGrid, but ex-CEO and co-founder of AC Propulsion, also drove in the parade.
photo by: Frank Mokaya
If only... To put it bluntly, 3/4 of the participants are in this shot. The list is on the website.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- VIDEO REPORT: New world record set with the Nissan LEAF in the lead
- Newsbyte: SAP Lauded for Sustainability Leadership Worldwide
- September Sees Highest Percent of Electric Cars Sold To Date
- Largest parade of electric vehicles: EV Parade breaks Guinness World Records' record (VIDEO)
- Green Hero: California
- EV fans rally together for record-breaking day
- National Drive Electric Week: 150 Cities, 90,000 People, Electric Cars All Over
- New Record For The Largest EV Parade
- EV Parade Sets New Guinness Record During National Drive Electric Week [Video]
- New Guinness World Record: 507 Electric Cars In One Place
- Silicon Vally NDEW event sets world record - will EV Events like this last beyond past the early adopter phase for electric vehicles?
- Los Altos / Community Brief: Start your Teslas!
- Can Cupertino’s Electric Vehicle Parade Make The Guinness Book Of World Records?
- Electric vehicle enthusiasts charged up for EV rally
- Plug In America Podcast: Celebrating NDEW with a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Attempt
- SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- Cupertino to Host Free Electric Vehicle Test-Drive Event
- Newsbyte: SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- Cupertino: One of over 100 events to be held across the country!