National Drive Electric Week
Sep 15, 2018
|Day:||Saturday, September 15, 2018 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
The inaugural Drive The Future Atlanta event was a big success!
Some key highlights from the event include:
1. Our registered owners who displayed their cars, collectively drove over 1,425,000 Million+ Electric miles
2. We received a Proclamation from The City of Atlanta in acknowledgment and support of the Drive The Future Atlanta event
3. There were a diverse array of vehicles on display including the first Nissan LEAF registered in Georgia, a hand built Electric Motorcycle, Electric Scooters and Motorcycles, a Zenith Electric Bus, along with a host of other electric vehicles at all different price points
4. This was Porsche North America's first time participating in an Electric Vehicle Event | they displayed the PHEV Panamera Plug-In
Ride and Drives were offered by 7 different companies providing opportunities for attendees to "touch, see and experience" vehicles at a variety of price points and
5. Atlanta City Councilman, Michael Bond, attended the event in support of educating diverse communities about EV adoption
6. Media coverage included digital, print, and television [CBS 46 and Fox 5]
Automotive & Vehicle Partners included:
Lime Electric Scooters
Muving USA Electric Mopeds
We couldn't have made this event happen without the help and support of our partners, The City of Atlanta, EV Club of The South, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport & The Ray, and the Sierra Club-Georgia chapter. Given the success of the event and feedback from attendees and participants, we know that more events and opportunities to engage around this topic are needed in our communities. EVHybridNoire is committed to increasing opportunities for engagement and connecting diverse communities to EV adoption and EV technology.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.