National Drive Electric Week
Sep 21, 2014
|Day:||Sunday, September 21, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
Program at noon featured SEVA President Stephen Johnsen, Senior Policy Adviser on Transportation Charles Knutson from Gov. Jay Inslee's office, King County Council Chair Larry Phillips, Issaquah Mayor Fred Butler, and PIA Chief Science Officer Tom Saxton. Highlights of the show were John Wayland's White Zombie from Portland, the Issaquah High School Robotics Team, Boeing's two Green Van vehicles used inside the plant, and Dave Cloud's first conversion vehicle from 20 years ago. Vehicles on display represented more than 1 million oil-free miles driven!
photo by: Grace Reamer
John Wayland's White Zombie from Portland, OR
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- Breaking Big Oil's Grip
- Plug-In Electric Car Sales In Oct: Leaf Record, Soul EV & e-Golf On Sale: FINAL UPDATE
- How to get people into the EV driver's seat
- Oliver Luxury Real Estate Unveils New Tesla Motors Destination Charging Stations
- Electric Vehicles Reach Highest Percentage of US Auto Sales to Date
- ElectraGirl – The Difference an Inch Can Make
- Green Hero: California
- Carlisle House Installs Charging Stations for Guests
- BMW i3 Lease Deals, Tesla Convertible, Compressed-Air Hybrid: Today's Car News
- National Drive Electric Week sees 150 percent growth from last year
- Drive Electric Week car show on Sunday features fast, rare cars
- This Week is National Drive Electric Week!
- National Drive Electric Week , green energy forum, and other green events
- National Drive Electric Week Planned For September With 100-Plus Events