National Drive Electric Week
Ann Arbor, MI
Sep 28, 2013
|Day:||Saturday, September 28, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Location:||Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor event had 20 cars including Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, Ford Fusion Energi, Prius Plug In, Porsche 911 EV Conversion and Pick-Up Trucks EV conversion. Ann Arbor Nissan was our featured dealership. Sunventrix showcased benefits of harvesting solar energy to visitors. ClipperCreek displayed various charging units. Motors City Motors showcased Porsche 911 EV conversion. Copper Development Association and CooperTalk covered the event, interviewed owners and participants. The event attracted steady traffic and visitors familiarized themselves with various EVs, whereas some visitors came with the knowledge and were interested in seeing the vehicle in person and were interested to know real world experience before final purchase. Test-rides and Test-drives were given to interested buyers. Owners shared their ownership experience.
photo by: Michigan EAA and Michigan TeslaOwners
Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volts and Tesla Model S, lining up at the start of the event.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- CopperTalk joins in celebration of National Plug In Day
- Washtenaw CC Voice Event Report
- Clean Energy Coalition: National Plug In Day in Ann Arbor
- CopperTalk Blog - National Plug-In Day: Fasten Your Seat Belts
- Ecology Center Built By Michigan Newsletter - National Plug-In Day Sept. 28 to highlight the fun factor of electric vehicles