National Drive Electric Week
Sep 28, 2013
|Day:||Saturday, September 28, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10 am - 2 pm|
3801 East Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53704
Read Mayor's Proclamation of plug in day.
- Madison Gas & Electric will be on site to tell you about their electric vehicle charging network around the Madison area and answer your power related questions.
- Full Spectrum Solar will share their expertise of home charging stations and explain how you can plug your electric car into the sun.
- Madison Leafers group will provide test rides of their members Nissan Leafs, will answer your questions and share their experience.
- Wisconsin Electric Vehicle Association President, and owner of EV Powers Hybrid Battery Service and Repair will answer your battery questions and discuss EV options.
- Flux Mopeds, Madison's newest, greenest scooter company will display their clean, quiet, 100% electric mopeds.
- Four Lakes Group Sierra Club will share information and their commitment to the environment.
- Len's Electric Bikes is providing an electric bike for attendees to try out.
- Ride Green Bikes of Milwaukee will show of their latest offerings like the X-Treme 5000Li along with test rides.
- Plenty of electric vehicle owners that can tell you what it's like to own an electric vehicle!
There are currently 47 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||13|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||3|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||1|
|Ford Focus Electric||1|
|Tesla Model S||1|
|Wheego Whip LiFe||1|
Registered attendees report electric miles driven.