National Drive Electric Week
Sep 10, 2017
|Day:||Sunday, September 10, 2017 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
For its second year, the local National Drive Electric Week was held at the Channel Islands Harbor. The weather cooperated and soon after the event started, the sun came out and warmed the cool ocean breeze. Throughout the day, several hundred potential EV adopters came to the site to learn more about how electric vehicles had evolved and today are a viable transportation option.
On display were 18 different models represented by 42 vehicles each with their knowledgeable owners. A lot of networking and Q&A went on and everyone was happy they participated. A County air quality official attended sharing information about incentives available to prospective EV purchasers.
In conjunction to the NDEW Oxnard event, the Best.Drive.EVer ride and drive allowed interested participants to get behind the wheel of four EV/PHEVs that were made available for ride and drive experiences.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- News Segment (Unknown Title) on KCLU-FM (NPR) Thousand Oaks CA
- The KVTA Morning Show on KVTA-AM Ventura CA
- Electric Vehicle owners put on a show to kick off National Drive Electric Week
- Electric Vehicle Show is Sunday at Channel Islands Harbor
- Electric Vehicle Show Electrifies at Channel Islands Harbor