National Drive Electric Week
Sep 17, 2016
|Day:||Saturday, September 17, 2016 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
Over 150 EV drivers and spectators brought their enthusiasm and 50 vehicles to the historic Larz Anderson Auto Museum for EV Day this year. 25 different makes and models demonstrated some of the many ways to drive oil free and benefit the environment.
- Examples of almost every production electric vehicle eligible for Massachusetts EV Rebates and Federal Tax Credits
- Iconic or out of production EVs like the BMW i8, Tesla Model X and Tesla Roadster
- A Tesla Model X that just completed a cross country road trip without burning a drop of gasoline
- Gas car conversions to electric powertrains - Chevy, Honda and MG
- eBikes from Victory Motorcycles, electric Bicycles, XL Hybrids commercial truck, and startup TransitX
- Industrial strength charging solutions from Wattzilla
- Massachusetts MOR-EV, Climate Action Brookline, and Mass Energy Consumers Alliance
photo by: Kevin Taback
Some of the many vehicles at the event included Ford, Chevrolet, BMW, Tesla, Nissan and prototype Transit X vehicle
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.