National Drive Electric Week
Sep 14, 2016
|Day:||Wednesday, September 14, 2016 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||DRIVE AND RIDE IS AT 1PM-3PM|
|Location:||Colorado National Speedway
4281 Co Rd 10
Dacono, CO 80514
The CDOT Executive Director came and spoke about Transportation in the 21st Century.
NREL brought 2 Hydrogen vehicles.
Boulder Nissan had a Leaf.
Lots of Drive and Rides.
photo by: Sheble McConnellogue
Boulder Nissan Leaf Lots more photos on NCCC Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Northern-Colorado-Clean-Cities-131534836869871/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1161924360497575
All attendees and volunteers are required to wear face masks whenever they are within six feet of another person at all National Drive Electric Week 2022 events. Please see this information about how to improve how your mask protects you. For more information, see our in-person event safety requirements.Northern Colorado Clean Cities (NCCC) will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary on , at the Colorado National Speedway in Dacono, Colorado. We are pleased to invite you to participate as a sponsor of our grand, one-day celebration – a must-attend event for public, commercial, and municipal fleet managers, as well as fuel suppliers, conversion companies, clean energy organizations, dealerships, and government officials.
This event will...
• showcase cleaner, more energy efficient choices in transportation
• build awareness and enthusiasm for alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles, and
• offer discussion on the advancement and deployment of these technologies
and will include...
• a panel presentation discussing alternative fuels, advanced vehicle technologies, idle reduction, vehicle miles reduction, and funding
• a ride-n-drive (1-3PM) and other vehicle showcase opportunities, and CELEBRATING NATIONAL DRIVE ELECTRIC WEEK
• an abundance of networking opportunities
We hope you will consider becoming a sponsor of this important and exciting event. Please read through the available sponsorship levels on the following page and complete the attached form. All funds will be used for event related activities. NCCC is a non-profit organization; as such, your donation may be tax deductible to the extent that the law allows.
There are currently 9 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|BMW i3 REx||1|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||1|
Registered attendees report 83,000 electric miles driven.