National Drive Electric Week
Sep 19, 2015
|Day:||Saturday, September 19, 2015 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
Over 100 EV drivers and spectators brought their enthusiasm and 35 vehicles to the historic Larz Anderson Auto Museum for EV Day this year. 20 different makes and models demonstrated some of the many ways to drive oil free and help the environment.
- 12 different production electric vehicles eligible for Massachusetts EV Rebates and Federal Tax Credits
- Iconic or out of production EVs like the BMW i8, Fisker Karma, Tesla Roadster
- 10 examples of the Tesla Model S, single and dual motor variants including the new P90D with Ludicrous mode
- Gas car conversions to electric powertrains - Chevy, Saturn and MG
- Formula SAE electric race car from MIT Motorsports
- eBike from Zero Motorcycles, commercial hybrid truck from XL Hybrids, and startup TransitX
- Fast charging network offering from NRG EVgo, solar energy from Solar City, and charging solutions from Wattzilla
photo by: Kevin Taback
EV day at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum September 19, 2015. Vehicles on display included the BMW i8 and i3, Tesla Model S and Roadster, Fisker Karma, MIT Motorsports electric Formula SAE race car, VW eGolf, Nissan Leaf, Chevrolet Volt, Toyota Prius plug in, XL Hybrids XL3 box truck, Zero Motorcycle, Smart fortwo, Mitsubishi iMEV, Ford Focus, and electric conversion cars - Chevy S10, Saturn SC2, Chevy Metro and MGB. Other participants included nrgEVgo, Solar City, Wattzilla, and TransitX.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…