National Drive Electric Week
Bay Area • Sep 28, 2013
|Day:||Saturday, September 28, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Parking Lot A
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Talk to plug-in vehicle owners to get the real story about the benefits of plug-ins and solar energy from people who use this technology each day.
- See and ride along in EVs: including new production models, classic models, unique EVs that have been converted from gas to electric power, and electric bikes, motorcycles, and scooters from a variety of vendors
- See the largest variety of production plug-in vehicles ever. Including vehicles from: Nissan, Toyota, Ford, GM, FIAT, Honda, BMW, Tesla and VIA Motors. Talk to both the auto dealers and private owners of these vehicles. Test drive dealer plug-ins, ride along with plug-in owners to experience first hand, the benefits fun, and performance available with plug-in vehicles.
- Learn how to “fuel” your car at home, at work and “on the go” with the latest EV charging equipment.
- Raffle prizes including home charging stations.
Toyota RAV4 Launch Charge to Charge Tour Day 9ECO Company - EV Mania
Sign Up for MembershipJoin our Facebook GroupJoin our Mailing ListTax deductible Donations Accepted
There are currently 647 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||104|
|Tesla Model S||31|
|Ford Focus Electric||10|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||8|
|Honda Fit EV||5|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||5|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||4|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (1997-2003)||4|
|Chevy Spark EV||2|
|AC Propulsion tzero||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Smart fortwo electric drive||1|
Registered attendees report electric miles driven.
In the News…