National Drive Electric Week
Bay Area, CA
Sep 28, 2013
|Day:||Saturday, September 28, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Location:||De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Parking Lot A
Bay Area, CA 95014
All attendees and volunteers are required to wear face masks whenever they are within six feet of another person at all National Drive Electric Week 2022 events. Please see this information about how to improve how your mask protects you. For more information, see our in-person event safety requirements.
- Talk to plug-in vehicle owners to get the real story about the benefits of plug-ins and solar energy from people who use this technology each day.
- See and ride along in EVs: including new production models, classic models, unique EVs that have been converted from gas to electric power, and electric bikes, motorcycles, and scooters from a variety of vendors
- See the largest variety of production plug-in vehicles ever. Including vehicles from: Nissan, Toyota, Ford, GM, FIAT, Honda, BMW, Tesla and VIA Motors. Talk to both the auto dealers and private owners of these vehicles. Test drive dealer plug-ins, ride along with plug-in owners to experience first hand, the benefits fun, and performance available with plug-in vehicles.
- Learn how to “fuel” your car at home, at work and “on the go” with the latest EV charging equipment.
- Raffle prizes including home charging stations.
Toyota RAV4 Launch Charge to Charge Tour Day 9ECO Company - EV Mania
Sign Up for MembershipJoin our Facebook GroupJoin our Mailing ListTax deductible Donations Accepted
There are currently 647 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||104|
|Tesla Model S||31|
|Ford Focus Electric||10|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||8|
|Honda Fit EV||5|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||5|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||4|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (1997-2003)||4|
|Chevy Spark EV||2|
|AC Propulsion tzero||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Smart fortwo electric drive||1|
Registered attendees report electric miles driven.
In the News…