National Drive Electric Week Event - Bay Area
|Day:||Saturday, September 28, 2013 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||10:00AM - 4:00PM|
De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Parking Lot A
Cupertino, CA 95014
EV Rally and National Plug In Day Cupertino
Thank you to our top sponsors and event partners: Nissan / SF BayLEAFs and Toyota.
Come celebrate NPID by attending the 41st Annual Silicon Valley Electric Vehicle (EV) Rally & Show from 10 am to 4 pm, hosted by the Silicon Valley Chapter of the Electric Auto Association at De Anza College.
Note: If you have a unique or rare EV please consider registering your EV as display car by filling out the EV Rally Display Form. This form is required to offer rides and is your ticket into the special display area and judging for EV Rally Awards.
This will be one of the largest gatherings of EV drivers and enthusiasts at one location in the Bay Area, with an unmatched variety of plug-in cars, motorcycles, scooters, and bikes highlighting the fun, clean-air benefits, and cost-savings of EVs.
- Talk to plug-in vehicle owners to get the real story about the benefits of plug-ins and solar energy from people who use this technology each day.
- See and ride along in EVs: including new production models, classic models, unique EVs that have been converted from gas to electric power, and electric bikes, motorcycles, and scooters from a variety of vendors
- See the largest variety of production plug-in vehicles ever. Including vehicles from: Nissan, Toyota, Ford, GM, FIAT, Honda, BMW, Tesla and VIA Motors. Talk to both the auto dealers and private owners of these vehicles. Test drive dealer plug-ins, ride along with plug-in owners to experience first hand, the benefits fun, and performance available with plug-in vehicles.
- Learn how to “fuel” your car at home, at work and “on the go” with the latest EV charging equipment.
- Raffle prizes including home charging stations.
Preview videos filmed at our 2012 event:
Toyota RAV4 Launch Charge to Charge Tour Day 9ECO Company - EV Mania
Learn more about Electric Auto Association Silicon Valley's 41st Annual EV Rally Page. More ways to connect with and support EAA Silicon Valley:
Sign Up for MembershipJoin our Facebook GroupJoin our Mailing ListTax deductible Donations Accepted
There are currently 647 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||104|
|Tesla Model S||31|
|Ford Focus Electric||10|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||8|
|Honda Fit EV||5|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||5|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||4|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (1997-2003)||4|
|Chevy Spark EV||2|
|AC Propulsion tzero||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Smart fortwo electric drive||1|
Registered attendees report electric miles driven.
In the News…