National Drive Electric Week
Drive Electric Week Mustang
Oct 01, 2022
|Day:||Saturday, October 1, 2022 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||11:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT|
|Location:||Mustang Town Center
1501 N Mustang Rd.
Mustang, OK 73064
- A strong turnout from local residents from the city of Mustang showing of their EVs.
- Good dialogue between the EV owners and the interested public that showed up for the event. Multiple different types of EV's on display which was exciting to have a good variety for people to see and learn about.
- The City of Mustang allowed the event to take place in a parking lot in front of their community center. This was a great high-profile area to be in and position well for others using the community center to see the event and walkthrough.
- The event had some older preowned cars which helped the public learn about how much more affordable and obtainable EVs can be. It was a good contrast to the new Telsas etc.
photo by: Association of Central Oklahoma Governments took the photo
Mayor of Mustang Brian Grider (right) and Oklahoma House of Representatives Brian Hill (Left)
Join Mustang city leaders and Central Oklahoma EV drivers for an EV showcase and ride & drive event featuring a variety of EV makes and models. A great opportunity for EV drivers to talk about their EV experiences and for aspiring EV drivers to ask questions and check out the cars.
- EV showcase and car show (confirmed)
- Dealership ride and drives (planned)
- e-bikes rides (planned)
- food truck (planned)
There are currently 42 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Chevrolet Bolt EUV||1|
|Ford F-150 Lightning||1|
|Hyundai Ioniq 5||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Tesla Model 3||1|
|Tesla Model S||1|
|Volvo C40 Recharge twin||1|
Registered attendees report 123,354 electric miles driven.