National Drive Electric Week
Ride and Drive at the Government Center!
Sep 27, 2022
|Day:||Tuesday, September 27, 2022 NOTE: this event has already happened.|
|Time:||10:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT|
|Location:||Ventura County Government Center
800 S. Victoria Avenue
Ventura, CA 93009
Ride and Drive!
at the Government Center
The County of Ventura is partnering with Ventura County Regional Energy Alliance to host the Ventura Electric Vehicle (EV) Ride and Drive event on September 27th. The public is invited to test drive a variety of electric vehicles, learn from industry experts and enjoy food and giveaways. This free event is part of National Drive Electric Week’s EV outreach activities staged in more than 300 communities across the country to highlight the clean-air benefits, cost-savings, and fun provided by driving an electric vehicle.
Event highlights include:
- Test drive an EV from local car dealerships.
- Talk directly to EV owners about their experiences and check out their vehicles.
- Learn from industry experts including: Clean Power Alliance, Ventura County Air Pollution Control District, California Clean Vehicle Rebate Program, SCE’s Charge Ready Program, ChargePoint, Community Environmental Council, and more!
- Grab some food from a tasty selection from food trucks (TBD)
- Fun EV-related giveaways.
The Ventura Ride and Drive event is sponsored by Southern California Edison and presented by Plug in America, Sierra Club, and Electric Auto Association.
If you cannot make this event during the workday, there will be another Electric Vehicle showcase at Ventura Harbor on Sunday, September 25nd from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. For more information: https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3333
Tweet #NDEW2022 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 134 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||4|
|Tesla Model S||3|
|Hyundai Ioniq 5||2|
|Tesla Model Y||2|
|Electra Meccanica Solo||1|
|Ford F-150 Lightning||1|
|Hyundai KONA Electric||1|
Registered attendees report 790,816 electric miles driven.