National Drive Electric Week
Los Angeles, CA
Sep 13, 2015
|Day:||Sunday, September 13, 2015 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA
The LA NDEW event had over 1,000 people, who test drove the latest PEVs from Audi, BMW, Chevy, Fiat, Ford, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Pedego, and VIA Motors. Our event marked the West Coast debut of the Chevy Bolt EV Concept car that gets 200 miles range, will be price in the low $30K range and will be on sale fall 2016. We also witnessed the debut of the 2016 Nissan Leaf, which boasts a 20% increase in range and is available for purchase this fall. LAPD displayed their electrified fleet that includes a black and white Tesla S, BMW i8, and Zero Motorcycle pursuit vehicles. The crowd was standing with Senator Kevin de León in his leadership toward a clean energy future for ALL Californians. Leilani Munter brought the tricked out Tesla S featured in the movie #RacingExtinction, and encouraged everyone to #pickonething to combat climate change. Check it out on Discovery Channel November 2015.
photo by: NDEW cofounder Jeff U'ren
2016 Nissan Leaf and the Chevy Bolt EV Concept Car.
The event is pending. Please visit the Attend page to find other National Drive Electric Week events.
In the News…
- 2016 Nissan Leaf vs Chevrolet Bolt: When eMPG Matters
- LAPD’s New BMW i3 & Tesla Model S Electric Cars (Pictures)
- Chevy Bolt vs Nissan LEAF (+ Chelsea Sexton) At LA National Drive Electric Week Event
- The Chevrolet Bolt And Nissan Leaf Face Off
- Nissan Leaf Gives a Tough Competition for Chevy Bolt in 107 Mile Challenge
- Statement from Mayor Garcetti on the Success of National Drive Electric Week Event
- L.A. National Drive Electric Week
- Recharge Wrap-up: LA's Drive Electric Week, Honolulu hydrogen
- Los Angeles to add 288 EVs and plug-in hybrids
- Chevy Bolt meets 2016 Nissan Leaf at LA NEDW event [UPDATE]
- L.A. Celebrates National Drive Electric Week for the First Time
- Ahead of National Drive Electric Week, Los Angeles Adds 160 Electric Cars, 128 PHEVs, To City Fleet