National Drive Electric Week
JEA Drive Electric
Oct 02, 2021
|Day:||Saturday, October 2, 2021 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||2:00 - 5:00 pm EDT|
1025 Museum Circle
Jacksonville, FL 32207
JEA Drive Electric is excited to host our first Ride and Drive event at
the Museum of Science and History (MOSH)!
FREE to attend! • Test drive the latest EVs!* • Meet local EV drivers! • Win prizes!
Learn how to make the change to electric! • Learn why thousands of your neighbors have switched!
See Olli, the fully autonomous electric vehicle!
There are currently 422 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||19|
|Tesla Model S||12|
|Tesla Model Y||9|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||5|
|Tesla Model X||5|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||4|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||3|
|BMW i3 REx||2|
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||2|
|BMW X5 xDrive45e||1|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive||1|
|Toyota Prius Prime||1|
|Toyota RAV4 Prime 4WD||1|
Registered attendees report 2,270,682 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- Drive Electric Jacksonville Campaign Launching
- Jacksonville Residents Invited to Test Drive Electric Vehicles at National Drive Electric Week Event at MOSH
- Electric vehicles converge Oct. 2 at Jacksonville event at MOSH
- Test Drive Electric Cars At MOSH On Oct. 2 At Event Hosted By JEA And JTA
- Test drive an electric car at this Jacksonville event in October