National Drive Electric Week - St Thomas
|Day:||Saturday, September 21, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
Market Square East
St Thomas, VI 00802
For Electric Vehicle (EV) owners: Poker Run rally begins at 10am. Prizes and awards at 2pm. First prize: $1,000 discount on new or used EV at DriveGreenVI. No entry fee. Register now at the "Participate" link above or on site between 9:30am and 10:30am. The rally will visit Yacht Haven Grand, UVI Caribbean Green Technology Center, Magens Bay (no vehicle fee for rally participants), Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - St. Thomas, and the VI Montessori School & Peter Gruber International Academy. More details will be sent to registrants.
For the public: Test drive the new 2019 Nissan Leaf all-electric vehicle thanks to DriveGreenVI. Sign-up on site.
For everyone: Electric vehicle technology demos by Pro-Solar
There are currently 49 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||16|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||4|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||1|
Registered attendees report 287,578 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- STT Rally Highlights Electric Car Benefits
- Video from St. Thomas Drives Electric
- Electric vehicles: The next major revolution in personal transportation
- Q&A: USVI Advocates Answer Questions About Electric Vehicles
- VIMSIA TO BE A STOP IN NATIONAL DRIVE ELECTRIC WEEK ST. THOMAS RALLY
- St. Thomas to Take Part in National Drive Electric Week Event