National Drive Electric Week
Cincinnati • Sep 14, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, September 14, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||10am to 3pm|
11700 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Event ReportGreat turn out for Drive Electric Cincinnati.
photo by: Mary Ellen McCullough
Bolt, Leaf, Model S and others included in this picture.
There are currently 98 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||8|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||4|
|BMW i3 REx||2|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Tesla Model X||2|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Kia Soul EV||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Smart fortwo electric drive||1|
Registered attendees report 789,157 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- The World’s Oceans Are Poised To Unleash “Misery On A Global Scale”
- Tesla Model 3 Performance Blows By Corvette At Pokono Raceway
- Alaska just had the most ridiculous summer. That's a red flag for the planet.
- Tesla Has Single-Handedly Changed People's Perception Of EVs
- Tesla’s reliability praised by Jay Leno who now sees electric cars as ‘the future’
- U.S. Postal Service Delays New Mail Truck Choice to 2020
- McDonald’s In Sweden Serving Up EV Chargers With Its Big Macs
- University of Georgia Orders 20 Electric Buses from Proterra
- Porsche unveils Taycan electric car: up to 280 miles of range and as stunning as the concept
- Tesla Model 3 becomes one of the best-selling cars in the UK — not just electric
- Survey: Range, cost, infrastructure sum up why shoppers avoid EVs
- Best deals on plug-in, hybrid, and electric cars for August 2019
- 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV gets 259 miles of range, nudges past Kona Electric
- EV tax credit will drop again for Chevrolet Bolt EV October 1
- Ads from Ford tackle EV misconceptions, amid electric push
- Why the Porsche Taycan electric car won't have one-pedal driving
- 2020 Porsche Taycan electric car: Seven things we didn't expect
- 2020 Porsche Taycan preview: Fast, electric, expensive
- Plugging in Pacifica Hybrid: City drive review of its 32-mile electric range
- Superchargers at the Strip: Tesla rolls out first entire V3 station in Las Vegas
- Harley-Davidson Livewire electric motorcycle range, performance specs revealed
- Pence Boosts Hopes In Lordstown, Workhorse Stock With Comments On Idled GM Plant
- Tesla Pickup truck is ‘close’ to ready for unveiling, ‘magic is in final details’
- America’s first fast and affordable 45 mph electric scooter is finally here
- RadWagon electric cargo bike review — how are good e-bikes this affordable?
- India to add 5,000+ electric buses in 65 cities in ongoing massive EV push
- Billions earmarked for EV charging stations and reducing emissions in bipartisan highway bill
- Tesla Model 3 adds another 5-star safety rating to its collection
- Review: 2019 Zero FXS is the low cost electric motorcycle field’s best kept secret
- Tesla vehicles are about 90% less likely to be stolen than average car
- Yellow Cab Getting 10 Tesla Model 3s In Columbus, Ohio
- Tesla Model X Vs Range Rover: Which Is The Better Choice?