National Drive Electric Week - Princeton
|Day:||Saturday, September 14, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened.|
West Windsor Farmers Market
2 Vaughn Drive parking lot
Princeton, NJ 08540
The 2nd Annual National Drive Electric Week West Windsor will be co-located at the West Windsor Farmers Market on Vaughn Drive (2 Vaughn Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540 according to Google Maps), adjacent to the Princeton Jct train station.
Come and speak with current EV (Electric Vehicle) owners about their experience driving and hear directly from them about their REAL WORLD experience with common EV concerns such as:
* aren't EVs more expensive than ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) vehicles?
* isn't it a hassle to charge an EV?
* how messy is charging an EV (I don't like refueling my ICE vehicle bc of the smell and having to handle the nozzle)?
* how hard is it to charge an EV when I'm away from home?
* how would I know where to charge my EV when I'm away from home?
* don't EVs have far less driving range than ICE vehicles?
* aren't EVs expensive to maintain?
* aren't there just too small a selection of EVs on the market today?
* isn't it more expensive to insure an EV?
Tweet #NDEW2019 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 107 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||10|
|Tesla Model X||4|
|BMW i3 REx||2|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Honda Fit EV||1|
|Hyundai KONA Electric||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive||1|
|Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Tesla Model S||1|
|Toyota Prius Prime||1|
Registered attendees report 726,620 electric miles driven.