National Drive Electric Week - Poolesville
|Day:||Saturday, September 21, 2019|
|Time:||10 am - 4 pm|
Poolesville Parking Lot at Rt 109 and Rt 107
(Anytime Fitness Parking lot and behind Basset's)
19942 Fisher Ave
Poolesville, MD 20837
Hosted by Poolesville.Green, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization encouraging Sustainable Living and supported by local organizations like One Montgomery Green (OMG), MD Volt, Electric Vehicles Association of Greater Washington, DC (EVA/DC), Tesla Owners Club of the Mid-Atlantic and others. Volunteer, Sponsor!
We already planning for the NDEW PD 2019! Thank you all for registering (You haven't?, Please do now: National Drive Electric Week Poolesville: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1586)!
Photo by Terri Carbaugh Pitts 2018 National Drive Electric Week - Poolesville Day Event
For the latest up to date information, check (after registering) our Event Driver and Vendor Information Planning Page:: The 2019 Driver and Vendor Info Page
Poolesville Green’s 2018 National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) Poolesville Day Electric Vehicle Show was a huge success again! Again Number 1 on the east coast with 186 vehicles registered (almost 200 coming to the event) and number 4 out of 320+ events worldwide (based on registered vehicles). We are looking to make 2019 even bigger, but more important, better! More visitors, more highlights, move big sponsors, manufacturers and dealerships, more ride and drives, more give-a-ways and more FUN! Let's Party like it's 2019. Come help us make it happen!
Yes, we are taking Registrations for 2019 and Sponsors too. Looking forward to another great event!
- To learn more about your EV and other EVs from real EV owners, from dealerships and from manufacturers
- To share what you know with other EVers and with the general public (help them "Join the rEVolution")
- And most of all, to have Fun! Oh, and get free stuff.
- Anyone interested in getting event updates and changes.
- Plug-In Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Car Owners who love to show off their vehicles and to share with others: The more the merrier. (Free event shirt, "Swag Bag" and other goodies for Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships, first come, first served, while supplies last). Plus registered drivers only free drawings.
- Sponsors: We need sponsors to help make this the best NDEW event ever.
- Media: Please help us get the word out! Exclusive access! Pre-event demonstrations.
- Volunteers: We need the help (you get a T-shirt for that) :)
- ALL (Note: Only Sponsors, Volunteers, and EV / PHEV Car owners will get a FREE T-Shirt, but all can reserve one (for $18 donation)).
- Registering Multiple Vehicles: Bringing more than 1 Electric/Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle? Please register each (Note: Each registration will have to have its own email address, otherwise it will overwrite your 1st registration). Use a 2nd email address on a new registration or tell use home many vehicles you are bringing in the comment section, this helps in our event planning.
Why Register Now?
- You will be notified of any changes, additions, headliners and of any related EV events,
- Registration helps us plan the event and to arrange for the correct number of T-Shirts and give-a-ways (Free to Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships). Note, we usually have a limited supply of t-shirts. Please sign up early and we will do our best to have enough.
- So please help us help you, EV owner or not, please register here and now.
- Not sure if you can make it? Register now anyway! That way you will know if there are any changes. We can remove your name later if you find you cannot attend (just send me a note).
- Showing early interest helps media and sponsors to gauge and encourage their participation.
- Click the blue REGISTER button at the top of this page and you'll be entered for a chance to win $250
We are a non-profit and really need your help (note: donations are not required to participate). We are looking for sponsors (as little as $20 dollars on up). A fairly standard donation with the most of the benefits starts at $250. Early donations of $250 or more will get your logo added to our event T-Shirts. The sooner you sponsor, the more your logos will show up on our websites, flyers and other event media. Donations can be made through our website: http://poolesville.green/support-us/ (Click on "Donate Now"). Donations can also be made in terms of a valued gift to be used in drawings and raffles to our drivers and to our guests at the event. Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) to make arrangements for pickup or delivery of those types of donations. Register here to get the latest updates through our EV event email list and/or contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page).
Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) for info or to make special arrangements. Register here to get the latest updates. We can plan a "media day" prior to the event day, make arrangements. Check out events from prior years at Poolesville Green.
Any questions, contact through this site (after registering) or through http://Poolesville.Green
or direct email: use the Contact button near the top, under the Registration and Volunteer buttons.
A special Thank You to our 2018 Event Sponsors:
Sycamore Landing / Bronze Level Sponsors
Become a Sponsor or Donor for our 2019 event at http://Poolesville.Green/support-us/ (and/or click on "Contact" the organizers of this event near the top of this page).
Tweet #NDEW2019 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 17 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||6|
|Nissan Leaf (2018)||1|
|Tesla Model X||1|
Registered attendees report 72,873 electric miles driven.