National Drive Electric Week Event - Liberty Lake
|Day:||Saturday, September 8, 2018|
|Time:||9 am to 1 pm|
STA Parking Lot Liberty Lake
Liberty Lake, WA
Early 2018, Spokane Transit Authority opened up several charging stations, including, the Liberty Lake STA parking lot. Let's meet around those chargers as one group (not three groups as in 2017), rides in and out of the STA parking will be easy to manage and as always the Liberty Lake Farmers Market will be open for your enjoyment. For years now, with the sponsorship and collaboration from Liberty Lake Farmers Market, City of Liberty Lake, Avista and STA, let's make it a win-win for everybody.
Let's show the State of Washington, transportation can be electrified. Let's show the Nation, this can be done, register now.
Can we reach: (currently 30)
100 registered ?
1000 registered ?
2000 registered ?
bring electric buses, trucks and airplanes, make it happen
let's flood Liberty Lake with nothing but electric transportation
Spokane Transit Authority, Avista, EcoDepot, NextGen Electric, The Gonzaga Sustainability Office and The Lands Council are participating as sponsors and volunteers.
Join us, register your EV, even if you don't have an EV, register as a volunteer. We can use all the help we can get to promote driving electric. It is the future. Check the links below, lots of Facebook threads with information about the event. Tag your friends and ask them to register, make a road trip, make a vacation, make it happen, see you in a few weeks.
Your City Captain,
Tweet #NDEW2018 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 66 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||9|
|Tesla Model 3||5|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||3|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Kia Soul EV||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018)||1|
Registered attendees report 506,129 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- Leading the charge: Inslee promotes an electric transportation future
- Then and now Agnes Mcdonald and the electric car
- Seattle Bolt owners
- Used EV's are killer deals by EAGLE CARS
- Front Page Spokesman, Electric-vehicle buzz is real by Nicholas Deshais
- Check out Salty Moses (Delbert Nord) "Borrowed Time" review, Del is bringing his Honda Clarity in September
- Do read Todd Blackman's response to "carbon tax" and sustainability.
- Jordan Pineapples just received news that Tesla will now begin solar operations in Washington!
- STA EXPECTED TO BRING ELECTRIC BUSES TO SPOKANE BY 2021
- Keep Current, Go Solar, Drive Electric, here is a list of solar installers in the inland northwest
- Christopher Jennings "I own a '13 Fiat 500e and 3 lights have came on. ABS, ESC, and RBS"
- 100% Clean Energy Lobby Day January 22 and 23 (This is when I picked up my tractor)
- John Hansen and his "I reserved a roadster yesterday" Face Book Post
- SUV, Pickup, Tesla Semi, group Face Book Post
- Northwest Tesla Owners Face Book Post
- BMW i3 World Wide Group Face Book Post
- Elec-Trak garden tractor fan club Face Book Post, I need it haled to the event
- Inland NW Tesla Owner's Group Face Book Post
- Inland Northwest Sustainable Energy Group Face Book Post
- Seattle Nissan LEAF Owners Face Book Post