National Drive Electric Week Event - Liberty Lake
|Day:||Saturday, September 8, 2018|
|Time:||9am to 1PM|
STA Parking Lot Liberty Lake
Liberty Lake, WA
Early 2018, Spokane Transit Authority opened up several charging stations, including, the Liberty Lake STA parking lot. Let's meet around those chargers as one group (not three groups as in 2017), rides in and out of the STA parking will be easy to manage and as always the Liberty Lake Farmers Market will be open for your enjoyment. For years now, with the sponsorship and corporation from Liberty Lake Farmers Market, City of Liberty Lake, Avista and STA, let's make it a win-win for everybody.
We can show the State of Washington, transportation can be electrified. Lets show Olympia, lets show the Nation, this can be done, register now.
Can we reach: (currently 23)
100 registered ?
1000 registered ?
2000 registered ?
bring electric buses, trucks and airplanes, make it happen
let's flood Liberty Lake with nothing but electric transportation
Avista has been sponsoring lunch for the participants for years now and I anticipate they will be doing the same in 2018. Again as we did in the past, we do lunch at Solar Acres Farm, maybe with a sustainable energy focused forum. Interested participants can set up displays, booths in Liberty Lake STA parking lot and at Solar Acres Farm.
As of today's date, spring 2018, Spokane Transit Authority, Avista, EcoDepot, NextGen Electric, The Gonzaga Sustainability Office and The Lands Council are participating as sponsors and volunteers.
Join us, register your EV, even if you don't have an EV, register as a volunteer. We can use all the help we can get to promote driving electric. It is the future. Check the links below, lots of Facebook threads with information about the event. Tag your friends and ask them to register, make a road trip, make a vacation, make it happen, see you in September.
Your City Captain,
Tweet #NDEW2018 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 50 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||8|
|Tesla Model 3||2|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Kia Soul EV||1|
Registered attendees report 352,784 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- Seattle Bolt owners
- Used EV's are killer deals by EAGLE CARS
- Front Page Spokesman, Electric-vehicle buzz is real by Nicholas Deshais
- Check out Salty Moses (Delbert Nord) "Borrowed Time" review, Del is bringing his Honda Clarity in September
- Do read Todd Blackman's response to "carbon tax" and sustainability.
- Jordan Pineapples just received news that Tesla will now begin solar operations in Washington!
- STA EXPECTED TO BRING ELECTRIC BUSES TO SPOKANE BY 2021
- Keep Current, Go Solar, Drive Electric, here is a list of solar installers in the inland northwest
- Christopher Jennings "I own a '13 Fiat 500e and 3 lights have came on. ABS, ESC, and RBS"
- 100% Clean Energy Lobby Day January 22 and 23 (This is when I picked up my tractor)
- John Hansen and his "I reserved a roadster yesterday" Face Book Post
- SUV, Pickup, Tesla Semi, group Face Book Post
- Northwest Tesla Owners Face Book Post
- BMW i3 World Wide Group Face Book Post
- Elec-Trak garden tractor fan club Face Book Post, I need it haled to the event
- Inland NW Tesla Owner's Group Face Book Post
- Inland Northwest Sustainable Energy Group Face Book Post
- Seattle Nissan LEAF Owners Face Book Post