National Drive Electric Week Event - Poolesville
|Day:||Saturday, September 15, 2018|
|Time:||10 am - 4 pm|
Poolesville Parking Lot at Rt 109 and Rt 107
(Anytime Fitness Parking lot across from Basset's Restaurant)
19942 Fisher Ave
Poolesville, MD 20837
Getting ready for 2018 National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) Poolesville Day Electric Vehicle Show!
Sign up early!
Poolesville Green’s 2017 National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) Poolesville Day Electric Vehicle Show was a huge success again! Number 1 again on the east coast with 129 vehicles registered and number 3 out of 280+ events worldwide (based on registered vehicles). We are looking to make 2018 even bigger, but more important, better!
There will be a parade to start the day. The Town is close all day to traffic, brining in near 15,000 people. There will be vendors, food, live music, bouncy toys, climbing walls, farm equipment and animals, classic car show, and so many other things to see and do.
See some of our 2017 photos at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fzlhu63eD6AMMhOE2
Confirmed Manufacturers coming: Tesla Motors, Nissan of America
Confirmed Dealerships: To be announced soon.
Special Guest Appearances: Starman (a Tesla Roadster setup to look similar to the spacefaring Tesla), More To be announced soon.
- To learn more about your EV and other EVs from real EV owners, from dealerships and from manufacturers
- To share what you know with other EVers and with the general public (help them "Join the rEVolution"
- And most of all, to have Fun! Oh, and get free stuff.
- Anyone interested in getting event updates and changes.
- Plug-In Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Car Owners who love to show off their vehicles and to share with others: The more the merrier. (Free event shirts and other goodies for Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships, first come, first served, while supplies last)
- Sponsors: We need sponsors to help make this the best NDEW event ever.
- Media: Please help us get the word out!
- Volunteers: We need the help (you get a T-shirt for that) :)
- ALL (Note: Only Sponsors, Volunteers, and EV / PHEV Car owners will get a FREE T-Shirt, but all can reserve one (normal price $18 donation)).
- Registering Multiple Vehicles: Bringing more than 1 Electric/Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle? Please register each (Note: Each registration will have to have its own email address, otherwise it will overwrite your 1st registration )
- If you are bringing more than 2 vehicles (many dealerships do), please try to register each, but you will need to use a different email for each. If that is a problem, leave how many vehicles you expect to bring in the notes part of the registration. This helps in our event planning.
Why Register Now?
- You will be notified of any changes, additions, headliners and of any related EV events,
- Registration helps us plan the event and to arrange for the correct number of T-Shirts and give-a-ways (Free to Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships). Note, we usually have a limited supply of t-shirts. Please sign up early and we will do our best to have enough.
- So please help us help you, EV owner or not, register here and now.
- Not sure if you can make it? Register now anyway! We can remove your name later if you find you cannot attend (just send me a note).
- Showing early interest helps media and sponsors to gauge and encourage their participation.
- Click the blue register button at the top of this page and you'll be entered for a chance to win $250
- First 100 registered cars will get a free goody bag from Evannex (https://evannex.com/).
We are a non-profit and really need your help (note: donations are not required to participate). We are looking for sponsors (as little as $20 dollars on up). A fairly standard donation with the most of the benefits starts at $200. Early donations of $200 or more will get your logo added to our event T-Shirts. The sooner you sponsor, the more your logos will show up on our websites, flyers and other event media. Donations can be made through our website: http://poolesville.green/support-us/ (Click on "Donate Now"). Donations can also be made in terms of a valued gift to be used in drawings and raffles to our drivers and to our guests at the event. Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) to make arrangements for pickup or delivery of those types of donations. Also, early sponsor will get first dibs at possible tent (10X10) and table setups. Register here to get the latest updates through our EV event email list and/or contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page).
Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) for info or to make special arrangements. Register here to get the latest updates. We can plan a "media day" prior to the event day, make arrangements. Check out events from prior years at Poolesville Green.
Any questions, contact through this site (after registering) or through http://Poolesville.Green
or direct email: use the Contact button near the top, under the Registration and Volunteer buttons.
Become a Sponsor or Donor for our 2018 event at http://Poolesville.Green/support-us/ (and/or click on "Contact" the organizers of this event near the top of this page).
Tweet #NDEW2018 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 121 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||15|
|Tesla Model 3||13|
|Tesla Model X||8|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||4|
|BMW i3 REx||2|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Kia Soul EV||1|
Registered attendees report 1,232,862 electric miles driven.