National Drive Electric Week Event - Poolesville
|Day:||Saturday, September 15, 2018|
|Time:||10 am - 4 pm|
Poolesville Parking Lot at Rt 109 and Rt 107
(Anytime Fitness Parking lot across from Basset's Restaurant)
19950 Fisher Ave
Poolesville, MD 20837
See some of our 2017 photos at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fzlhu63eD6AMMhOE2
- If you are bringing more than 2 vehicles (many dealerships do), pleas try to register each, but you will need to use a different email for each. If that is a problem, leave who you are or are with and how many vehicles you expect to bring. This helps in our event planning.
- Anyone interested in getting event up dates and changes.
- Plug-In Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Car Owners who love to show off their vehicles and to share with others: The more the merrier. (Free event shirts and other goodies for Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships, first come, first served, while supplies last)
- Sponsors: We need sponsors to help make this the best NDEW event ever.
- Media: Please help us get the word out!
- Volunteers: We need the help :)
- ALL (Note: Only Sponsors, Volunteers, and EV PHEV Car owners will get a FREE T-Shirts, but all can reserve one (price $18 donation).
- Registering Multiple Vehicles: Bringing more than 1 Electric/Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle? Please register each (Note: Each registration will have to have its own email address, otherwise it will overwrite your 1st registration )
- You will be notified of any changes, additions, headliners and of any related EV events,
- Registration helps us plan the event and to arrange for the correct number of T-Shirts and give-a-ways (Free to Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships). Note, we usually have a limited supply t-shirts. Please sign up early and we will do our best to have enough.
- So please help us help you, EV owner or not, register here and now.
- Not sure if you can make it? Register now anyway! We can remove your name later if you find cannot attend (just send me a note).
- Showing early interest helps media and sponsors to gauge and encourage their participation.
- Click the blue register button at the top of this page and you'll be entered to win a chance at a $250 gift card.
We are a non-profit and really need your help (note: donations are not required to participate). We are looking for sponsors (as little as $20 dollars on up). A fairly standard donation with the most of the benefits starts at $200. Early donations of $200 or more will get your logo added to our event T-Shirts. The sooner you sponsor, the more your logos will show up on our web sites, flyers and other event media. Donations can be made through our website: http://poolesville.green/support-us/ (Click on "Donate Now"). Donations can also be made in terms of a valued gift to be used in drawings and raffles to our drivers and to our guest at the event. Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) to make arrangements for pickup or delivery of those types of donations. Also early sponsor will get first dibs at possible tent (10X10) and table setups. Register here to get the latest updates through our EV event email list and/or contact me direct (click the blue contact button at top of this page).
Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) for info or to make special arrangements. Register here to get the latest updates. We can plan a "media day" prior to the event day, make arrangements. Check out prior years events at Poolesville Green.
A special thank you to our 2017 Event Sponsors:
Become a Sponsor or Donor for our 2018 event at http://Poolesville.Green/support-us/ (and/or click on "Contact" the organizers of this event near the top of this page).
Tweet #NDEW2018 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 20 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||4|
|Tesla Model X||2|
|Chevy Spark EV||1|
|Tesla Model 3||1|
Registered attendees report 115,800 electric miles driven.