National Drive Electric Week Event - Cincinnati
|Day:||Saturday, September 9, 2017|
|Time:||10am to 3pm|
Tri County Mall
Come to the Second Annual National Drive Electric Week Ride and Drive Event in Cincinnati
on Saturday, September 9th from 10am to 3pm at the Tri-County Mall
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
We will be in the parking lot on the corner of Princeton Pike and Kemper Road
(by BJ’s Brewhouse and the Ethan Allen Furniture store)
Already own an EV? Come put your car on display and talk to attendees about why you love driving electric.
You are the best ambassadors for Electric Vehicles!
Please register your vehicle on the website.
Please register your vehicle on the website.
We encourage everyone who is planning to attend to register on the website.
Click the blue register button at the top of the page to attend this event and complete a short survey for a chance to win $250.
We are currently lining up several local EV dealers to show off their vehicles and to provide ride and drives.
We currently have commitments from:
1. Jake Sweeney BMW - i3, i8, X5 SUV, 330e, 530e, 740e hybrid EVs
2. Jake Sweeney Chevrolet - Bolt EV, Volt hybrid EV
3. Workhorse Group - maker of the W-15 hybrid electric pickup truck, Surely hybrid electric helicopter, hybrid electric delivery vans for UPS, FedEx, Alpha Baking, Cintas
4. Tesla - Model S, Model X, Model 3 - first deliveries on July 28th!
5. City of Cincinnati Office of Environment and Sustainability - provides free parking stickers for parking meters and one garage in Cincinnati for EV owners (but not hybrids)
6. The Garage OTR - Home of Segway of Cincinnati
7. Citizens Climate Lobby - Governments will respond to the will of the people provided we tell them what we want. And what we want is a livable world.
8. Clean Fuels Ohio - dedicated to improving air quality and health, reducing environmental pollution, strengthening Ohio’s economy, and enhancing our nation''s energy security by promoting and encouraging the use of cleaner, domestic fuels and efficient vehicles.
9. Piston Society Motorcycle Shop, Cincinnati - licensed Zero motorcycle dealer.
Plug-in Electric Vehicles scheduled to be at the event:
1. Workhorse W-15 Plug-in hybrid electric pick-up truck
2. Workhorse EGen Plug-in hybrid electric delivery truck with drone
3. Tesla Model S 4-door Plug-in sedan
4. Tesla Model X 4-door Plug-in SUV
5. BMW i3 4-door Plug-in sedan
6. BMW i8 Plug-in hybrid 2-door sports car
7. BMW X5 xDrive40e iPerformance Plug-in SUV
8. BMW 330e iPerformance Plug-in hybrid 4-door sedan
9. BMW 530e iPerformance Plug-in hybrid 4-door sedan
10. BMW 740e xDrive iPerformance Plug-in hybrid 4-door sedan
11. Chevy Volt hybrid electric 4-door sedan
12. Nissan LEAF Plug-in 4-door sedan
13. Garage OTR Plug-in Electric Bikes
14. Zero Electric Motorcycles
Unique Electric Vehicles:
1. Workhorse Surefly hybrid electric 2-seat helicopter
2. Garage OTR Segways
Plug-in Electric Vehicles we hope to have at the event:
1. UPS hybrid electric delivery truck - made locally by Workhorse - 2 are making deliveries in Cincinnati
2. FedEx hybrid electric delivery truck - made by locally Workhorse - 2 are making deliveries in Cincinnati
3. Chevy Bolt 4-door sedan (not yet available in Cincinnati, but coming soon!)
4. 2017 Nissan Leaf with 200 mile range - to be released on Sept 6th by Nissan
5. Ford Focus 4-door sedan
6. Electric passenger vans
7. Toyota Prius Prime hybrid electric plug-in 4-door sedan
8. Electric hybrids from Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Audi, Volvo, Chrysler, Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi
Check back for updates!
Tweet #NDEW2017 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 26 attendees registered.
Expected Plug-In Vehicles
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||1|
|Tesla Model X||1|
Registered attendees report 294,502 electric miles driven.
In the News…
- Climate change worse, faster than projected, scientists tell Trump in leaked report
- Zero Motorcycles
- Alpha Baking doubling its electric truck fleet
- Workhorse Unveils It's Plug-In Hybrid Pickup Truck
- To honor Energy Week, lease an electric car: 10 lessons from new EV driver
- Electric Car Price Guide: every 2017 all-electric car, with specs (updated)
- Plug-in hybrid price guide: every 2017 model, with specs
- Drive a Chevy Bolt EV electric car 313 miles on a charge: here's how
- First impressions of Chevy Bolt EV by Nissan Leaf driver
- Tesla trucks: semi to be shown in Sept, pickup in 18-24 months
- Electric-car charging networks spin out, merge, and go global
- Audi e-tron Sportback Concept: full electic-car details, photos from Shanghai auto show
- VW Electrify America plan for electric-car charging across U.S. released
- Nissan, EVgo add Boston-to-DC fast chargers; BMW adds charging to national parks
- Future Volvo electric car to be built in China
- Tesla to double global Supercharger fast-charging network this year, it says
- Tesla Model S battery life: what the data show so far
- Electric car charging: the basics you need to know (updated)
- 2018 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid carries over with few changes (updated)
- The very first electric pickup truck has arrived — and it could take on Ford one day
- We Drive Workhorse’s Electric Pickup; Ryder Signs Up to Support It (Car and Driver
- PARIS: SureFly debuts personal helicopter
- Workhorse W-15 range-extended electric pickup truck revealed (video)
- Life with Tesla Model S: out with the old, in with the new
- 2017 Volkswagen e-Golf: first drive of updated 125-mile electric car
- This family has two Chevy Bolt EV electric cars, uses no gas at all
- 2017 electric motorcycle buyers guide
- Chevy Bolt EV costs $28,700 to build, Tesla Model 3 a bit higher: analysis
- Nissan electric SUV to be shown as concept car this year
- Tesla extends free Supercharger use to all current owners
- BMW i3 REx: owner's 3 years with range-extended electric car
- Subaru plans for all-electric versions of existing model lines
- 2018 Nissan Leaf electric car: first teaser photo (headlights!) emerges
- Lots of ways to get $10K off 2017 Nissan Leaf electric car by end of June
- South's good ol' boy drag racers whupped by Tesla, not happy about it
- 2017 Chevy Bolt EV electric car at 6 months: owner's likes, recommendations
- Plug-in electric car sales in Canada, May 2017: what dominance looks like
- Car buyers have no idea electric-car charging stations even exist
- Electric cars cleaner than any gas-only car for 97 percent of U.S. drivers
- Musk shows Tesla Model Y teaser, confirms Model 3 deliveries next month, at annual meeting
- Chevy Bolt EV: nationwide sales moved up to August for electric car
- Tesla Model X gets uniform 5-star safety ratings from NHTSA, first SUV to do so
- European electric and plug-in hybrid sales for Jan-April 2017