Drive Electric Event
Plug In To Excitement!
Huntington Beach, CA
Nov 06, 2021
* Event Canceled *
Huntington Beach Event Has Been Canceled.
Bringing deep automotive industry contacts again seven years on, this year's event promises to be even larger than the record breaking exhibit of 2014.
Located in the largest EV market globally, it is possible it will be the largest event of its kind in the world. At a time when it is more critical than ever, the exposure for EV's from the event will be a magnificent beacon to the paramount EV message and all the great work Plug In America has done to date.
The only in-person event in Orange County CA, the 1-day event will include:
- Dozens of OEM displays of vehicles of every kind from every manufacturer including Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Cadillac, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Volvo, Nissan, Fiat, Porsche, Audi, Jaguar and more
- Test drives of many of the above vehicles pre-production and concept models not yet released for sale in the US
- Exhibits from EV Charging companies like Chargepoint, EVgo, Blink and Electrify America
- EV drivers, owners and experts to answer questions about driving an EV, charging, range, public charging and charging at home
- Global debut teaser of a new electric vehicle OEM and their first all electric car!
- An appearance by the spectacular future Nissan Ariya EV
Ride N Drive Vehicles: