National Drive Electric Week
Lake Oswego, OR
Oct 01, 2020
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location.|
|Day:||Thursday, October 1, 2020 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10 am - 11 am|
|Audience:||Lake Oswego, OR, Local Area|
Cost of Ownership
Local Public Charging
Event ReportOur focus was to continue to build support for the purchase of EVs in Lake Oswego. We had 99 registrations and 67 who attended the event live. There is a recording of our event on the Lake Oswego Sustainability Network YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/1bAro0NXIFo
Join our online Electric Vehicle Fair!
All you need to know about how to save money and clean up the air with a new EV
What you will learn:
- Why EVs are more affordable than ever
- How EVs reduce the pandemic risk for everyone in the Metro region
- The growing list of EV models including SUVs and trucks
- How to charge your EV and take it anywhere you want to go
- The proliferation of EV chargers in Lake Oswego and beyond
- Why EVs have become some of the safest vehicles on the road
There are currently 10 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model S||1|
Registered attendees report 62,600 electric miles driven.