National Drive Electric Week
National Drive Electric Week
Sep 26, 2021
|Day:||Sunday, September 26, 2021 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT|
|Location:||White Oaks Mall
1105 Wellington Rd
1205 Oxford St W
London, ON N6E 1V4
All attendees and volunteers are required to wear face masks whenever they are within six feet of another person at all National Drive Electric Week 2022 events. Please see this information about how to improve how your mask protects you. For more information, see our in-person event safety requirements.
National Drive Electric Week display in London Ontario is on Sunday September 26 10AM-1PM.
There will be a static display of cars, and owners will be on hand to answer questions. No rides will be given (our liability insurance doesn’t cover it). Volunteers will work in 3 hour shifts, 10 AM - 1 PM. Please wear a hat, sunglasses, jacket or sweater, and a mask. Please bring a lawn chair, umbrella, snack, water bottle, and wear sunscreen if needed.
There is also another display at the Real Canadian Superstore at Oakridge Plaza, Oxford and Hyde Park. Same Day, same hours.
LEVA Plan for Mitigating the Spread of COVID-19
1. Please stay at home if you have fever, respiratory symptoms, or believe you might be sick.
2. Please leave the event if you begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
3. Please use extreme caution if you are at high risk for complications from COVID-19. You may excuse yourself from the event if you do not feel safe.
4. All staff and attendees are required to wear face masks at all times.
5. All attendees and staff should be spaced at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from each other and wear a mask at all times. Physical contact among staff and attendees is discouraged.
6. Don Millar has lead responsibility at the White Oaks Mall location, and Steve Norton has lead responsibility at the Oakridge Superstore location. Please direct any questions regarding COVID-19 to them.
7. All event activities will be outdoors, except for essential functions such as restroom use.
8. No-touch trash cans and recycling bins are available at both the Superstore and the White Oaks Mall locations.
9. No food will be served, and no sharing food.
10. Please clean frequently touched surfaces with lysol wipes, including tables, door handles, steering wheels, pens, tablet screens, etc.
11. No test drives. Both for COVID-19 reasons, and because test drives are not covered by our liability insurance.
12. All display cars should be locked, with the windows up, and only the car owner is allowed in their car.
13. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is provided for your use.
14. Please wear a mask when going to the washroom. Washroom facilities are available at both the White Oaks Mall and Oakridge Superstore locations.
There is currently 1 attendee registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||1|
Registered attendees report 28,000 electric miles driven.