National Drive Electric Week
Drive Green Week
Sep 28-Oct 02, 2020
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location.|
|Days:||September 28-October 2, 2020 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Audience:||Ottawa, ON, Local Area|
Cost of Ownership
Local Public Charging
Drive Green Ottawa Daily Speaker Series:
• Monday, September 28 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. - What is it like to own an EV with EVCO – Raymond Leury
• Tuesday, September 29 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. - How is Ottawa Moving to a Low Carbon Future with the City of Ottawa – Mike Fletcher
• Wednesday, September 30 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. - What’s New in Charging Technology with Envari – Jim Pegg
• Thursday, October 1 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. - Making ZEVs Mainstream with Plug ‘N Drive – Cara Clairman
• Friday, October 2 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. - The Federal Government and ZEVs – Debbie Scharf
Green Drive-By Demo on Monday, September 28 from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. featured 21 electric vehicles driving through Ottawa
EnviroCentre's Green Room - Ask an EV Expert session with Raymond Leury of EVCO on Wednesday, September 30 from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Drive Green Bingo in French and English was promoted throughout the week as a way for folks to engage and find electric vehicles and infrastructure in their community.
Drive Green Ottawa EV Video Tour was shared on social media, providing a video tour of a 2017 Chevy Bolt form the perspective of the owner.
Recordings of the Drive Green Ottawa events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/EnviroCentreofficial
Drive Green Ottawa was presented in partnership with the City of Ottawa, with special thanks to Hydro Ottawa, Electric Vehicle Council of Ottawa (EVCO), Plug'N Drive, and Natural Resources Canada.
There is currently 1 attendee registered.