National Drive Electric Week
Fargo • Sep 19, 2019
|Day:||Thursday, September 19, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||4:00 - 7:00|
Cass County Electric Cooperative
4100 32nd Ave S
Fargo, ND 58104
Event ReportWe had North Dakota's first all-electric bus from West Fargo Public School present along with approximately 1 dozen local EV owners who drove their vehicles to our event and could share their experience and passion. We had great local dealer support with the Audi e-Tron and Porsche Panamera being crowd favorites, along with interest in the lithium-ion golf carts that were represented. Two food trucks were on hand to make it easier for those with busy schedules to see what EV and PHEV might work best for them.
photo by: Sara Erickson, Cass County Electric Cooperative
Kaylee Cusack with Minnkota Power Cooperative visits about the Chevy Bolt she drives for work, which she has affectionately named "Bolty".
Experience the excitement of driving electric at this free event! Find out what current drivers love about their EVs and gather the facts about the merits of driving electric!
- Meet local EV owners and visit with them about their cars!
- Learn about money-saving charging options with Cass County Electric Cooperative's off-peak program!
- Get the low-down on charging your electric vehicle!
- Discover all the local charging locations that are available!
- Play games for chances to win prizes!
- Check out West Fargo School's new all-electric school bus!
- Local food trucks will be on-hand to serve some tasty treats!
Check back for electrifying updates!
There are currently 40 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||3|
|Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV||2|
|BMW i3 REx||1|
|Tesla Model S||1|
|Toyota Prius Prime||1|
Registered attendees report 81,200 electric miles driven.