National Drive Electric Week - Atlanta
|Day:||Saturday, September 21, 2019|
|Time:||3p - 7p|
Lenox Square Mall
3393 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Drive The Future Atlanta
is the SouthEast's Premier Electric Vehicle Event showing a diverse array of EVs at all price points
What is Drive The Future Atlanta?
Drive The Future Atlanta is the largest event in the Southeast focused on educating and engaging attendees on the benefits of Electric Transportation. This FREE, brand-neutral event features electric vehicle owners and enthusiasts who will be displaying their vehicles and talking with attendees sharing their real world EV experiences.
Why You Should Attend?
As the country's auto manufacturers move towards electrifying their vehicles, there has been a lot of questions about this new technology. This event will address many of the questions area consumers may have. If you are new to this technology or if you are already an owner - this event is perfect for you. Connect with the most knowledgable EV enthusiasts in the area. Everyone will walk away with more info than they came with. We will have a wide array of vehicles including: Tesla, Chevy, Porsche, Nissan, Fiat, BMW, Kia, Electric Motorcycles, EScooters, Ford, Audi, Jaguar, Fisker, Custom Electric Conversions and more.
Drive The Future Atlanta - Surface Parking Lot (Near Valet, Nike Store & Cheesecake Factory)
Saturday, September 21, 2019 : 3p - 7p (Vehicle Staging will begin at 2p)
Who Should Attend:
- If you are interested in learning more about EVs
- If you are thinking of potentially purchasing an EV this is the event for you. All the current brands will be represented.
- If you enjoy Cars, Scooters, Motorcycles, Technology or you just enjoy meeting new people
Registration EV Owners
- If you are a current EV owner that wants to learn from other EV owners whom have been driving electric vehicles for decades.
- Registering Your Vehicles: EV Drivers please register your vehicle. If you have more than one vehicle you can register more than one (register them individually, each registration will require a separate Email address).
- Those registered to display their vehicles will receive updates about vehicle staging times / staging location etc....
- All vehicles that registered for staging will have to be those registered to stage their cars and
Register Now By Clicking The Register Button Top Left of This Page
- This will provide you with up to the minute details and updates regarding the event. Event registrants will be notified of all event updates.
- Not sure if you can make it?? Register anyway! Upon notification of you not being able to attend the event. We will update your info.
Facebook page: @Facebook.com/DriveTheFutureATL
This is a convenient way to communicate out to attendees as well. Please go to our Facebook page and hit the like button.
Support The Event/Sponsorship:
Many thanks to our sponsor Electrify America!
This is a FREE event put on by volunteers, If you are interested in supporting this event, please feel free to reach out to us about sponsorship. You can make a donation to our 501c3.
Contact us by clicking the contact button at top of this page. We will have media kits on hand for Digital / Television / Print & Radio.
Tweet #NDEW2019 Follow @NatDriveElecWk Tweet
There are currently 713 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||80|
|Tesla Model S||51|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||30|
|Tesla Model X||10|
|BMW i3 REx||5|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||5|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||5|
|Chevy Spark EV||4|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||4|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||3|
|Kia Soul EV||3|
|Ford Focus Electric||2|
|Kia Niro Electric||2|
|BMW X5 iPerformance||1|
|Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Kia Optima Plug In||1|
|Mercedes GLE 550e||1|
|Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV||1|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||1|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||1|
Registered attendees report 6,442,341 electric miles driven.