National Drive Electric Week Event - South Burlington
|Day:||Saturday, September 20, 2014 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
155 Dorset St
South Burlington, VT 05403
photo by: Drive Electric Vermont
Vermont Lake Monsters baseball team mascot - "Champ" and a Smart Electric Drive
Saturday September 20, 2014, 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
University Mall, South Burlington, VT > Get directions
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
JOIN US AS VERMONT CELEBRATES NATIONAL DRIVE ELECTRIC WEEK WITH AN ALL-DAY FUN-FILLED EVENTWe’re planning a big shin dig and hope we’ll see you and the whole family!
- Take a ride in an electric car with a DJ during The Mix 103.7 live broadcast!
- Come to see the cars and chat with electric car owners.
- Meet local auto dealers who will be showing their latest electric car offerings
- Take a test drive; try out one of the many models (including a Tesla)!
- Enter to win an iPad Air and other great prizes!
- Meet Champ from the Vermont Lake Monsters!
- Free Ben & Jerry's ice cream and cider donuts!
DRIVE AN EV AND DISCOVER A NEW DRIVING EXPERIENCE
An electric vehicle demo is a great way to learn more about this exciting new kind of transportation! There will be lots of opportunities to do for a drive in an EV and learn from owners what it’s like to have a plug in vehicle in Vermont.
- BMW i3
- Chevrolet Volt
- Ford C-Max Energi
- Ford Fusion Energi
- Mercedes-Benz B Class Electric Drive
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Nissan LEAF
- Smart Electric Drive
- Tesla Roadster and Model S
- Toyota Prius Plug-In
- The University of Vermont's AERO electric race car
ALREADY OWN AN ELECTRIC CAR?
Put it on display at the event and network with other owners as part of the celebration. Click the "Register" button above and tell us which vehicle you will be bringing!
EVENT LOCATION PLAN
RIDE AND DRIVE ROUTES
There are currently 64 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||11|
|Ford C-MAX Energi||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|BMW i3 REx||1|
|Ford Focus Electric||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive||1|
|Other Plug-In Vehicle||1|
|Smart fortwo electric drive||1|
|Toyota Plug-in Prius||1|
Registered attendees report 194,171 electric miles driven.